When an individual, company moves to a new place or city, it is better to change the address in the PAN card also.
Address in PAN card is noted by Income Tax, so it is better to be updated.
Steps to Update Address in PAN card Online
- Visit the site and use the changes Or correction in PAN Data request form.
- Ensure that you have marked the TICK of update communication address in the form.
- For Changes or Correction in PAN data, fill all mandatory fields (marked with *) of the Form and select the corresponding box on left margin of appropriate field where correction is required.
- If the communication address is in India, the fee for processing PAN application is Rs 106.00 93.00 + 14% service tax).
- Payment can be made either by Demand Draft, Cheque, Credit Card or Debit Card, Net banking
- There is a charge of 2 Per cent for making online payment using credit card debit card will be charged an additional charge.
On successful payment, acknowledgement will be displayed. Applicant shall save and print this acknowledgement.
Individual' applicants should affix two recent colour photographs along with signature which should be provided across the photo affixed on the left side of the form in such a manner that portion of signature is on photo as well as on form.
The acknowledgement duly signed, affixed with photograph (in case of 'Individuals') along with demand draft/cheque, if any, proof of existing PAN, proof of identity, address & date of birth should be sent to the following address.
The documents to be sent to the address
'NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 5th floor,
Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341,
Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony,
Near Deep Bungalow Chowk,
Pune - 411016'.
Note: Super scribe the envelope with 'APPLICATION FOR PAN CHANGE REQUEST-Acknowledgment Number' (e.g. 'APPLICATION FOR PAN CHANGE REQUEST-881010200000097').