A credit card can be of best use when we fall short on cash. Each time you swipe your card, your account will be added with rewards points or cash back points depending on the card you own.
So, one should not let go those points as they will expire if not redeemed within stipulated time.
HDFC customers can redeem their credit card reward points easily online through net banking.
To avail redemption online, one should be registered user of net banking and credit card should be linked to your account.
- Login to HDFC Bank NetBanking
- Click on "Credit Cards" tab on top
- Under "Credit Cards" tab select on "Register New Card" (You will need your 4 digit Credit Card PIN to complete this registration process)
- Once registered, click on "Redeem Reward Points"
- Click on "Continue"
- Click on "Redeem Reward Points" in the Homepage of "Online Redemption".
- Select "Points Range" and "Item Category" to view catalogue.
- Choose items by adding to Shopping cart
- Click on "View Shopping Cart"
- Click on "Redeem" to confirm redemption request.
Note down the Redemption Order Number generated. Makes sure your read all the terms and conditions before mark the check box confirming and accepting of same.