Individuals who are facing issues or have complaints regarding their Provident Fund can raise the matter with EPFO department online. In the calendar year 2015, EPFO was able to redress a total of 2,03,288 grievances.
EPFiGMS is a EPF I greviance management system of Employee Provident Fund Organization.
Individuals who have complaints on claim, should make sure that Universal Account Number (UAN) is activated along with verification by aadhaar and bank account by your employers.
Individuals can raise EPF complaints grievances such as:
- Issue of Final Settlement / Withdrawal of PF
- Transfer of PF accumulations (F-13)
- Scheme certificate (10C)
- Settlement of pension (10D)
- Issue Of PF slip / PF Balance
- Payment of insurance benefit (5IF)
- Cheque returned / misplaced
How to register EPF complaints grievance online?
- Visit epfigms Website
- Click on Register Grievance
- Choose the status from the dropdown( Choose from PF member, EPS pensioner, Employer and others)
- Enter PF Number
- Office to which grievance pertains
- Enter name of establishment, address of establishment
- Enter personal details like name, address, contact details.
- Select a category of your Greivance from the above list
- Also one can enter details in the box within 5000 characters
- Upload your complaint file.
- Enter case sensitive image characters
- Click Submit
Note that one can choose the facility for maintaining a confidentiality of your grievance by setting password.
Once the process is done, you will be allotted a unique transaction number to track further process and status of your complaint.