State Bank of India has come up with a new green initiative offering convenience of filling vouchers using smart phones. Now, there is no need to fill challan at the bank counter to make cash deposits, RTGS, NEFT request, or request for demand draft.
Other latest digital products launched by the bank are SBI Buddy, Mingle, State Bank Scribe and now SBI Digi Voucher.
With SBI Digi Voucher app, you can also view history of your digital vouchers.
Here are simple steps to use SBI Digivoucher:
1. Download the app
2. Enter the account number
3. Request OTP
4. Enter six digit pin number
5. Click Login
6. Select and fill the desired voucher
7. Receive reference number on your smart phone
8. Visit your branch to complete the transaction
Now bank customers can use smart phones to make below banking transactions:
1) Deposit to saving account using cash.
2) Deposit to saving account using SBI account cheque.
3) Deposit to loan account through SBI account cheque.
4) NEFT using SBI account cheque.
5) RTGS using SBI account cheque.
6) Request for demand draft issuance using SBI account cheque.
SBI Digi Voucher provides access to various challans, transactions slips and forms. Individuals can save valuable as they can pre-complete transaction forms online so that theu can get direct access to the teller counter at the bank.