State Bank of India recently launched 'State Bank of India NO Queue' mobile application where bank customers can avail banking services.
The app is designed to save customers' valuable time and avoid waiting in queue for banking services.
SBI No Queue is a unique app which enables customers to book a Virtual Queue Ticket (e-Token) for select services at select SBI branches.
Bank customers can thus generate e-Token before reaching the branch, avoid waiting in the queue at the branch and saving valuable time.
How To Use "State Bank No Queue" For Quick Banking Service?
1. Download the State Bank No Queue App
2. Enter the basic information such as Name and Mobile Number
3. Click on Sign Up
4. Choose from the list of select services
5. Locate get the list of branches close to your current location
6. The screen will show a detailed information about the expected waiting time and number of customers ahead of you
7. Book Your Virtual Queue Ticket
Conveniently join the queue even before you visit the branch and save your valuable time.
Individuals note that this service is available for all SBI and non SBI Customers. Make sure you book your e-Token during branch banking hours.
The app will provide information such as estimated waiting time, number of customers ahead and a map showing the direction to reach the branch. Customers will also be updated about their position in the queue through instant alerts.
SBI also has some popular apps such as SBI mVisa, SBI Mingle and SBI Buddy.