Now, Reliance Mutual Fund investor can do mutual fund transactions through a mobile by installing the official Reliance Mutual Fund App.
Individuals who are new can do transaction with a PAN for paperless transaction. The app can be useful for those who travel frequently and have less time to keep tab on mutual fund investments.
Transacting with the app is safe and simple. You can use Reliance Mutual Fund app to plan your investment and perform the following transaction.
- Use 'Simply save' to invest in 1 step - anytime and anywhere
- Get your account statement with ease
- Track your investments
- Have access to information on all our funds
- Use the tools and calculators to invest smarter
- Invest using internet banking, debit card, Interbank Mobile Payment Service MPS or a debit mandate
Here are some of the features and benefits of Reliance Mutual Fund App:
1) Get a dedicated Funds & Performance section.
a. Reliance Funds details.
b. Latest NAV.
c. Track markets and track Reliance Funds.
2) Seamless Transactions - Purchase, Redemption, Switch, SIP & SWP.
3) Investor Services
a. View your Account Statement.
b. NAV details.
c. Subscribe to reports for Markets, News and Factsheet.
4) Dynamic Calculators
a. Goal Planner
b. SIP Calculator
c. Retirement Planner
d. EMI Calculators
Investors can now easily do transactions such as Purchase, Redeem and SIP transaction under your folio though SMS. To avail the SMS based transactional services, you need to register your "One time Bank Mandate (OTBM)" with Reliance Mutual Fund.
For more details one can contact Reliance Mutual Fund on 1800 300 11111.