|The Company was incorporated in 1993 as a wholly owned subsidiary of
ICICI. ICICI was merged with ICICI Bank with effect from March 29,
2002. The Company began functioning as a back office processing company
for ICICI/ICICI Bank, certain of their subsidiaries and affiliates. In
1999 technology initiatives across ICICI/ICICI Bank, certain of their
subsidiaries and affiliates were consolidated under the Company.
Additionally, in order to leverage the expertise derived by servicing
ICICI/ICICI Bank, certain of their subsidiaries and affiliates, the
Company made an entry into information technology services business in
late 1999 by providing: (i) software development and services; (ii) IT
infrastructure and network management; and (iii) IT enabled BPO
services. In March 2002, ICICI divested majority of our Equity Shares,
by virtue of which we ceased to be a subsidiary of ICICI.
-The company has bagged contracts totalling $2.35 million from international banking firms, including Finansa Plc of Singapore and Nepal Bank.
-ICICI Infotech in alliance with Gerber Technology of US
-Stanchart picks up ICICI Infotech Services customer acquisition and channel partner management suite, Triton, for its operations in India and Malaysia
- ICICI Infotech has bagged a contract for implementation of Orion10, an ERP-II solution at TTK Prestige Ltd, part of the TTK Group
- ICICI Infotech announced the launch of an ERP solution designed to meet the specialised demands of small and medium scale industries.
-The Department of Company Affairs (DCA) has shortlisted Tata Consultancy Services and ICICI Infotech for its Rs 400-crore computerisation programme
-Gets mandate to operate TINXYS (Tax Information Exchange System)
-ICICI Infotech launches 'dbizpro'
-3i Infotech files red herring prospectus with Sebi for IPO
-3i Infotech Ltd has decided to fix the issue price of its initial public offering at Rs 100 per share. The IPO of the company, which closed on April 4, was subscribed by more than six times. It received more than 1.72 lakh applications accounting for a total demand of over 12.1 crore shares. The institutional portion was subscribed 5.16 times, with a total demand for over 5.05 crore shares.
-3i Info forges alliance with Supertech Solutions
-3I Infotech enters into marketing alliance with Orlando-based Axena Inc
-3i Infotech honored with 'Service Provider of the Year' Award
-3i Infotech releases ORION version 10.3
-3i Infotech launches FCCB offering of $ 50 mn
-3i Infotech sets up product development centre in Kochi
-3i Infotech acquires stake in two firms for $13.5 million
-3i Infotech and Oracle launch Technology Centre of Excellence
- 3i Infotech launches BPO Operations for Mutual Funds
- 3i Infotech Ltd on May 09, 2007 has announced that it has partnered with Financial Information Network & Operations Ltd (FINO), to provide financial services through low cost technology enabled delivery channels, using Common Service Centres (CSCs).
- 3i Infotech launches new Global Development Centre (GDC) in Chennai.
- 3i Infotech wins Best Software Product Award from HYSEA.
-The Company has issued Bonus Shares in the Ratio of 1:1.
-3i Infotech on April 8 said it has been granted Capability Approval Certificate by the Standardisation, Testing and Quality Certification Directorate, Department of Information Technology.
- 3i Infotech Ltd has acquired a majority stake of 51% in M/s. Fineng Solutions Pvt Ltd (FinEng) with a commitment to acquire remaining stake in two tranches over a period.
- 3i Infotech Ltd has announced that it has acquired remaining 49% stake of its subsidiary, Delta Services (India) Pvt. Ltd, thereby making it a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company.