Mar 31, 2014
1. Corporate Information
The Company earlier was known as "Executive Stock Broking Services Limited" into stock broking business, considering a bearish trend in the coming years, the company felt a need to diversify into Infra activities and accordingly decided to change the name of the company from "Executive Stock Broking Services Limited" to Abhishek Infraventures Limited by changing the Main Objects of the company. Abhishek Infraventures Limited is in the business of Infrastructure Development.
2. Contingent Liabilities and Commitments - NIL-
3. The Company "Abhishek Infraventures Limited" was earlier known as "Executive Stock Broking Services Limited". With effect from 26.07.2013 the name has been changed to Abhishek Infraventures Limited as per the resolution passed by the Shareholders in the Postal ballot Resolution. The entire main objects of the company as per the Memorandum of Association were amended in order to better reflect the business activities of the new name.
4. The Company "Abhishek Infraventures Limited" has taken approval from the Shareholders as per the resolution passed through Postal ballot for carrying out the other objects of the company as per the Memorandum of Association. During the financial year 2013-2014 the entire business was from the other objects of the company and accordingly shown under Schedule "Other Income".
5. Related Party Transactions
(a)Following is the list of related parties and relationships:
Kishore Bhatia Director
Manoj Kumar Director
Ajay Sharma Director
Kathirvel Kasthuri Executive Director
Govindrajan Madhusudhana Executive Director
6. Balances under Trade Receivable, Trade Payables, are subjected to confirmation and reconciliation from respective parties.
7. Segment Reporting
a. Business Segment
The Company has considered "Engineering & Construction" as one main business segment for disclosure in the context of Accounting Standard 17 as notified in the Companies (Accounting Standards) Rules 2006. The Company is engaged in the business of Engineering & Construction segment as per the Main Objects of the Company. But however since the company has concentrated entirely on other objects as per the Memorandum of Association the Business Segment for the current year will be "Trading in goods & material".
b. Geographical Segment
During the year under report, the Company has engaged in its business primarily within India. The conditions prevailing in India being uniform, no separate geographical disclosures is considered necessary.
8. Rights of the share holders
The Equity shares of the Company having a par value of Rs. 10/- per share, rank pari passu in all respects including voting rights and entitlement to dividend. Repayment of the capital in the event of winding up of the Company will inter alia be subject to the provisions of Companies Act 1956, Articles of Association of the Company and as may be determind by the Company in General Meeting prior to such winding up.
Mar 31, 2013
1. Terms/Rights attached to equity shares
The company has only one class of equity shares having a par value of Rs 10/- per share. Each holder of equity shares is entitled to one vote per share.
Mar 31, 2012
1. Terms/Rights attached to equity shares
The company has only one Class of equity shares having a par value of Rs 10/- per share Each holder of equity shares is entity i to one vote per share.
2. Corporate information
EXECUTIVE STOCK BROKING SERVICES LIMITED s a Public Limited Company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956. The company is engaged in the stock Broking business. (Trading in shares)
3. Basis of preparation
* The financial statements of the company have been Prepared in accordance with generally acce ed accounting principles in India (Indian GAAP).
* The company as prepared these financial statements to comply in all material respects with the accounting standards notified under the Companies (Accounting Standards) Rules. 2006, (as amended) and the relevant provisions of the Companies Act, 1956.
* The company follows the Mercantile System of Accouning recognizing Income and Expenditure on accrual basis.
* The directors have certified that there are no outstading expenses not provided for and nor there are income which have fallen due but not accounted for The accounts are p pared on historical cost basis and as a going concern
* The accounting policies adopted in the preparation of financial statements are consistent with those of previous year.
4. Related Party Disclosures
There are no related parties with whom transactions have taken place during the year as edified by the management.
5. The company is a Small and Medium-sized Company (SMC) as defined in the General In ructions in respect of Accounting Standards notified under the Companies Act, 1956. Accordingly, the compary has complied with the Accounting standards as applicable to a Small and Medium-sized Company.
6. The company has not received any intimation fro it "suppliers" regarding their status unde Micro Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006 and hence disclosures, if any, relating to amounts unpaid as at the year end together with interest paid/payable as required ur der the said Act have not been furnished.
7. The figure of previous years have been rocast/regrouped wherever necessary make them comparable and for the purpose of our audit.
8. Debit and edit balances standing in the name of the parties are subject to confirmation from them.
9. Additional information pursuant to provision of circ liar no. GSR 388(E) dated 15.05.95 of Department of Company Affairs is enclosed.
Mar 31, 2011
1. Balance of loans and advances as shown in the accounts are subject to confirmation.
However, in he opinion of the board of directors, the current assets loans and advances am fully realisable at the values stated, if realised in the o dinary course of business The provisions for depreciation and all other known liabilities are adequate in the opinion of the board,
2. No provision has been made against present liability of future payments of gratuity and leave encashment payable to the employees at the time of retirement, as the company has not employed any person during the year.
3. Related Par Disclosure; The company has not entered into any related party transactions during the year,
4. Segment Re Reporting:- The company has only one reportable segment.
5. As per informtion available with the company, no amount is the to Small Scale Ancillary industrial Undertakings as at 31st March, 2011.
6. The Company is a Small and Medium-sized (SMC) as defined in the General instructions in respect of Accounting Standards notified under the Companies Act. 1956 Accordingly the Company has complied with 1he Accounting Standards as ap applicable to a Small and Medium- size Companies.
7. The company has not received any intimation from " suppliers" regarding their status under Micro Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 20 16 and hence disclosure, if any, relating to amounts unpaid as at the year end together with interest paid/ payable as required under the said Act have not been furnished,
8. Previous ye figures have been reclassified/regrouped whereever considered necessary.