1993 - The Company was incorporated on 2nd March, 1993 as a Private
Limited Company under the name Evergo Capital Markets (India)
Private Limited in the State of Tamil Nadu.
1994 - The Company was subsequently converted into Public Limited
Company on 2nd February. The Name was changed to Evergo Capital
Markets (India) Limted on 2nd February by passing a Special
Resoulution on 16th November, 1993 and obtaining fresh
Certificate of Incorporation dated 2nd February.
- The Company has been promoted by Mr. V Subramonian and Mr. M N
1996 - The Company is maiden public issue of 55 lacs equity shares
of Rs.10/- each for cash at par.
1997 - The Company's name is changed from Evergo Capital Markets (I) Ltd
to Evergo Capital Ltd.
2000 - The Company has decided to merge Advent Business Machines Ltd
(ABML). Twenty five shares of the company will be allotted for
every two shares of ABML held.
- The Company has decided Investment of FIIs, NRIs and OCBs to
acquire shares of the company within the overall ceiling limit of
40 per cent of the paid-up equity sharecapital of the company.
- Dematerialisation of shares of the company.
- Mr Prakash B Rane and Mrs Supriya P Rane, acting in concert have
entered into an Agreement dated January 15, with Mr V Subramanian
and Mr M N Ahmed, the Promoters of Evergo Capital Limited to
acquired 22,22,000 No. of Equity Shares representing 29.62% of
the paid up equity share capital of Evergo Capital Limited
(Evergo) at a price of Rs 6.50 per equity share payable in cash.
- CSI-YITP Award for ABMs e-Gov products: ABM CARE and ABM MOIS 2000 2000
- Implementation of ambitious Water Billing Project and Double Entry Accounting for a large customer involving demand generation of over US $150 Mn
- A largest Municipal Body in Asia replicated ABM CFC in all their 24 Municipal Wards as the first Citizen Centric e-Gov initiative
- Govt. of Maharashtra announced Rajiv Gandhi Award for Administrative Reforms for ABMs Setu at Thane Collectorate
- Delisted the equity shares from Madras, Hyderabad and Coimbatore Stock Exchanges.
- KDMCs e-Governance Project bagged 'Intelligent Enterprise Award' forMAINet by India Express Group at Colombo.
- ABM Knowledgeware selected for 'CSI Nihilent e-Governance Award for Best e-Governance Technical Organization'
- Entered into SAP ERP business by bagging multi-million dollar order for Implementation of SAP in MCGM in consortium with SAP & a reputed Systems Integrator
- KDMC was awarded with 'e-Governance Champion Award' for outstanding contribution in the domain of e-Governance by Dataquest, where ABMs software solution 'MAINet ' has been implemented
- Won the prestigious 'Wisitex India Urban Development Lead Organization of the Year-Information Technology' award, conferred by Minister Urban Development ,Govt of Goa
- 'Golden Icon' Award for Best Citizen Services project in India conferred by Department of Administrative Reforms, Govt. of India to Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation (KDMC) where ABMs software solution-MAINet has been implemented
- Bagged a single order of Rs. 116 Crores from Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai for SAP Optimization, enhancements, change management etc.
- Received 'Deloitte Technology Fast500' award as 120th Fastest Growing Technology Company in Asia-Pacific
- MCGMs Citizen Portal was ranked 32nd in a Global e-Governance Performance Survey of 100 cities in a survey sponsored by Department of Economic and Social Affairs, United Nations and the American Society for Public Administration (Ranked 7th in parameter Security)
- Recommended by Dalal Street Indias no.1 Investment Journal as one of 50 Small Cap Best Buys on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
- MCGM was conferred SKOCH Challenger e-Governance Award owing to its tremendous IT initiatives by ABM which focuses on providing basic civic citizen services in one of the largest municipal bodies in Asia
- ABMs KDMC & MCGM e-Governance projects included as a success story in efficient Citizen Services Delivery using e-Governance in a book co-edited by Dr. M. Ramachandran, IAS, Secretary, Urban Development, Govt. of India.
- MCGM was once again conferred with SKOCH Challenger Best Municipality Award for its phenomenal success in urban governance
-Economist Intelligence Unit published a Global research project on'ICT for City Management'wherein three projects done by ABM are recognized and appreciated.