1992 - The company was incorporated as a Public Limited Company on 29th
May, in the name and style of Indo Dutch Foods Limited.
Subsequently on 29th July, the name was changed to Agro Dutch
Foods Limited. The certificate of commencement of business was
obtained on 24th August.
- The Company has been promoted by Punjab Agro Industries
Corporation Limited in the joint sector with Mr. Malvinder Singh
Bhinder and his Associates.
- The Company is engaged in the cultivation, processing and canning
of fresh white button mushrooms under sterile conditions with an
installed capacity of 5100 TPA. The unit has been registered
with the Government of India as a 100% Export Oriented Unit vide
their letter dated 12th December 1991.
- The company offered 7,80,000 No. of Equity shares of Rs 10/-
each for cash at par aggregating to Rs 78,00,000 on rights basis
to the existing shareholders of the company, in the ratio of six
equity shares for every hundred equity shares held.
1993 - The Company had entered into an agreement on 7th March with M/s.
Dalsem Veciap b.v., Netherlands for implementation of the
- The Company has 2 DG sets of 880 KVA and one DG Set of 6000 KVA
as standby arrangement.
1994 - The Company has also received the approval from Government of
India for expansion of the existing capacity from 4,000 TPA to
15,000 TPA vide their letter No.PER:235 (1994)/EOB/213/94 DATED
- The Company has neither faced any labour problems/closures nor
have any mergers or reorganisations taken place since
incorporation of the Company.
1996 - The Company has entered into an agreement on 10th June with
Industrial Development Bank of India for a term loan of Rs 500
- The company is setting up the expansion project at the existing
premises and would acquire additional land for warehouse
- The Company has entered into a Legal Agreement with NOIDA Export
Processing Zone, NOIDA and capital goods are being imported in
accordance with the agreement.
1998 - The International Mushroom Market witnessed a very sluggish
period. The price realisation fell southways adversely affecting
the performance of mushroom industry in general.
- The Company has installed power capacitors and centrifugal
chillers which are saving around 20 percent of energy.
1999 - The company raised its processing capacity to 8,577 tonnes by
adding new growing rooms.
- The company is engaged into manufacturing of canned and white
button mushroom. It has a technical collaboration with Dalsem of
Holland besides Transchem and Agro Dutch, a number of other
companies in this industry from India have similar tie ups with
- Agro Dutch Foods, with a capacity of 10,200 tonnes per annum
for mushroom cultivation, plans to expand its capacity to
30,000 tpa over the next two years.
- Agro Dutch Foods, a Chandigarh-based agro produce company, has
reportedly signed an agreement with Unilever to sell mushrooms
for the next three years.
2000 - The Company to issue 10,00,000 No. of equity shares of Rs. 10/-
each at a premium of Rs. 140/- per shre on preferential basis to
M/s. Kanan Foods Inc., USA an Overseas Corporate Body.
- The Board proposed to increase the authorised share capital of
the company from Rs 16 crores to Rs 26 crores.
2002-Agro Dutch Industries Ltd has informed BSE that Mr C Parthasarathy and Mr Dilsher Bhinder have resigned from the Board of Directors of the Company.Further, Mr Arvind Kalra has joined the Board of Directors of the Company as outside Professional Director.
2003 - Mr. Dilsher Bhinder, has been appointed as Additional Director of the Company.
-Delist equity shares from Jaipur Stock Exchange, Madras Stock Exchange and Ludhiana Stock Exchange under voluntary delisting of SEBI Guidelines 2003.
-Agro Dutch Industries Limited has appointed Mr. Vivek Atri as new Company Secretary and Compliance Officer.
- Agro Dutch Industries Ltd has designated Mr. Vivek Atri as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) & CS of the Company.