- Ahluwalia Contracts secures three new projects worth Rs 90 crores.
- Ahluwalia Contracts India Ltd has informed that the Company has bagged 4 new civil construction projects, worth Rs 130 crores in June 2007.
- The Company has splits its face value from Rs10/- to Rs2/-.
- Ahluwalia Contracts (India) Ltd has appoinbted Dr. Sushil Chandra as Additional Director of the Company in the category of Non-Executive Independent Director by the Board of Directors of the Company on March 08, 2010.
- Ahluwalia Contracts (India) Ltd has informed BSE that Mr. S. S. Kohli has been appointed as Additional Director (Non Executive Independent Director) of the Company by the Board of Directors (Resolution passed by circulation) of the company on August 02, 2010. The Company has submitted to BSE the Brief Profile of Mr. S. S. Kohli in this regard.
-Ahluwalia Contracts receives new Projects worth Rs. 580 (Approx.) Crores
-Ahluwalia Contracts bags orders worth Rs5.35bn
-Ahluwalia Contracts receives new Projects worth Rs. 482.00 Crores
-Ahluwalia Contracts receives new Projects worth Rs. 805 Crores
-Ahluwalia Companys Corporate Office has shifted/changed from Plot No.1, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-III, New Delhi - 110020 to A-177, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase- I, New Delhi- 110020.
-Ahluwalia Contracts wins orders worth Rs 1015.26 cr.
-Ahluwalia Contracts bags projects worth Rs 1030.50cr.
-This is consecutive second time that ACIL has awarded Delhi Shramik Puraskar Â 2013 and Delhi Safety Awards -2013.
-ACIL has bagged the prestigious Commendation Certificate of Indian Buildings Congress Award, Excellence in Built Environment, 2013.
-Ahluwalia Contracts bags New Projects worth of Rs. 614.85 Crores.
-Ahluwalia Companys Registered Office was shifted/changed from 4, Community Centre, Saket, New Delhi-110017 to A-177, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I, New Delhi-110020.
-Ahluwalia Contracts wins New Projects worth Rs. 628.00 Crores.
-Ahluwalia Contracts secured new orders aggregating to Rs 178 crore for construction of Housing Project including Finishing and Electrical works.
-Ahluwalia Contracts bags new orders worth Rs 317.65 cr
-Ahluwalia Contracts bags new orders worth Rs 220.47 cr
-ACIL has bagged the following prestigious CIDC Vishwakarma Awards
- Recent Award of New Projects worth of Rs. 199.86 Crores