|Allcargo Logistics Ltd., part of The Avvashya Group, is a multinational leader in integrated logistics. The Company offers specialized logistics services across Multimodal Transport Operations, Container Freight Station Operations and Project & Engineering Solutions. Allcargo operates across 90 plus countries through 200 plus offices globally. Its services comprise global Multimodal Transport Operations (NVOCC, LCL & FCL), pan India CFS/ICD operations, Project and Engineering Solutions (Project Logistics & Equipment Hiring Solutions), Ship Owning & Chartering and 3PL & Warehousing services. Benchmarked quality standards, standardized processes and operation excellence across all the services and facilities, have enabled Allcargo Logistics Ltd. to emerge as leading players in all these segments. Led by the founder and executive chairman Mr. Shashi Kiran Shetty Allcargo employs over 8500 team members globally
The Registered Office of the Company is located at 6th Floor, The Avvashya House, CST Road, Kalina, Santa Cruz (E), Mumbai - 400 098, India.
Milestones Achieved by The Company:
1993: Started as Cargo handling operator at Mumbai port
1995: Entered into LCL consolidation as agent of ECU Line
2002: Acquired 50% stake in ACM Lines (Pty) Ltd.
2003: Started Container Freight Station (CFS) at JNPT port - largest container port in India
2005-06: Acquired ECU Line in stages over 2 years
2006: Acquired Hindustan Cargo - freight forwarding arm of Thomas Cook
Listing on Indian stock exchanges - Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange
Investment by New Vernon
2007: Started 2 new CFSs - at Chennai & Mundra
2008: Merged Equipment Hiring business (Trans India)
Investment by Blackstone
2009: Blackstone increased stake by converting warrants
Started operations as 3PL
Started 1st Inland Container Depot (ICD) at Pithampur
2010: Raised US$ 23.5 Million through Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP)
Acquired two Hong Kong based companies engaged in Non Vessel Owning Common Carrier
(NVOCC) business in China and other parts of eastern region
2011: Started ICD at Dadri in JV with Concor
Acquired Mumbai-based project logistics company
-The Company has changed its name from to Allcargo Global Logistics Ltd. to Allcargo Logistics Ltd.
Started 2nd CFS at JNPT port
- Allcargo Logistics Ltd has received Leed India for Core & Shell Silver Rating from Indian Green Building Council for achieving Green Building Standards for the Avvashya House.
- Appointment of Prof. J. Ramachandran as an Additional director on the Board by the Company
- Allcargo Logistics Ltd has acquired US based Logistics Company "Econocaribe Consolidators Inc".
- Allcargo Logistics Ltd has acquired Netherlands based Logistics Company "FCL Marine Agencies Rotterdam".
- Allcargo partners with Scania to provide World Class Trailers to customers in India
- Allcargo was conferred with two prestigious awards for outstanding performance i e Container Freight Station Operator of the Year (Specific) and Most Diversified Logistics Company of the Year.
- Allcargo was conferred with three awards during the gathering for outstanding performance i e Indian Logistics MNC of the Year and Project Cargo Mover of the Year
- Allcargo has been ranked at No.209 (The rank last year was No.216) in IndiaÂs Biggest Non-Financial Companies category across 500 companies,whereas Company are ranked No.10 in the category ÂMost SubsidiariesÂ across 50 companies. Allcargo is also ranked at No.49 in the category ÂBiggest DonorsÂ across 70 companies in India.
-Allcargo Logistics honoured by the Indian Chamber of Commerce.
-Allcargo Logistics Ltd has "Setting up of CFS facility at Kolkata Port".
-Alibaba Joins Hands with Allcargo's Foreign Arm to Speed Up Deliveries.
-Allcargo Logistics has acquired two additional vessels aggregating 24000 DWT.
-The Company has allotted the Bonus Shares to its shareholders in the Ratio of 1:1.