2001 - The Company issue of up to 70 lakh equity shares of rs 10 at a price of not less than
Rs 290 per share, subject to necessary approvals.
-Shareholders approve for the issue and allot upto 15,00,100 equity shares of Rs.10 each at a premium of Rs.460 per share to the promoters and allots 7,70,000 shares on preferential offer
on firm allotment basis to promoters and their friends.
-Amtek Auto acquires 14.8%stake in Ahmednagar Forgings for a total consideration of Rs. 50cr.
-Acquires 16,00,000 shares representing 20% of the voting capital of Ahmednagar Forgings Ltd.
at a price of Rs.34.50 per share.
-Ms. Daisy Khanna has joined the Company as Company Secretary in place of Mr. Kirti Popli who has resigned. Henceforth Ms. Daisy Khanna will act as Compliance Officer of the Company.
-Delist from the Delhi Stock Exchange Association Ltd w.e.f October 13, 2004.
- Amtek Auto Ltd has informed that the Company has inked a strategically important 50:50 joint venture (JV) with a large Canadian blue chip Magna Powertrain for establishing a manufacturing facility outside Delhi, India for 2-Piece Flex Plate Assemblies for Automotive applications.
- Amtek Auto Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on July 31, 2007, has appointed Mr. John Ernest Flintham as Additional Director of the Company with immediate effect.
- Amtek Auto has inked a joint venture pact with FormTech Industries, based in Michigan, to estsablish a manufacturing facility to make forgings primarily for automotive applications.
- Amtek Auto enters into Joint Venture with sumitomo metal industries Ltd.
- Acquisition of majority stake in Amtek India Ltd.
- Amtek Defence Technologies Limited, a group Company of Amtek Auto Limited has entered into a Joint Venture Agreement with Enertec Management Limited
- Redemption of 250 million Zero Coupon Foreign Currency Convertible Bond
- Mr. R. N. Bhardwaj has been appointed as an Additional Director on the Board of the Company.
-Amtek Auto Ltd has entered & executed Share Purchase Agreement with the Promoters of JMT Auto Ltd for acquisition of substantial shares along with complete control and management of JMT Auto Ltd
-Amtek Auto Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company have approved recommendation of dividend to its equity shareholders @ 25% i.e. Rs. 0.50 per equity share of Rs.2 each for the financial year 2013-14
- Amtek Auto acquired German forging manufacturer, Scholz Edelstahl GmbH.
- Amtek Auto completes the acquisition of the Iron & Aluminium Casting, Forging and Machining business of Asahi Tec Corporation.