Mar 31, 2015
We have audited the accompanying financial statements of Anubhav Infrastructure Limited ("the Company"), which comprise the Balance Sheet as at 31st March, 2015,the Statement of Profit and Loss and the cash flow Statementfor the year ended, and a summary of the significant accounting policies and other explanatory information.
Management's Responsibility for the Financial Statements
The Company's Board of Directors is responsible for the matters stated in Section 134(5) of the Companies Act, 2013 ("the Act") with respect to the preparation of these financial statements that give a true and fair view of the financial position and financial performance of the Company in accordance with the accounting principles generally accepted in India, including the Accounting Standards specified under Section 133 of the Act, read with Rule 7 of the Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014. This responsibility also includes maintenance of adequate accounting records in accordance with the provisions of the Act for safeguarding the assets of the Company and for preventing and detecting frauds and other irregularities; selection and application of appropriate accounting policies; making judgments and estimates that are reasonable and prudent; and design, implementation and maintenance of adequate internal financial controls, that were operating effectively for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the accounting records, relevant to the preparation and presentation of the financial statements that give a true and fair view and are free from material misstatement, whether due to fraud or error.
Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based on our audit.We have taken into account the provisions of the Act, the accounting and auditing standards and matters which are required to be included in the audit report under the provisions of the Act and the Rules made thereunder.
We conducted our audit in accordance with the Standards on Auditing specified under Section 143(10) of the Act. Those Standards require that we comply with ethical requirements and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whether the financial statements are free from material misstatement.
An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amounts and the disclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on the auditor's judgment, including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement of the financial statements, whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessments, the auditor considers internal financial control relevant to the Company's preparation of the financial statements that give a true and fair view in order to design audit procedures that are appropriate in the circumstances, but not for the purpose of expressing an opinion on whether the Company has in place an adequate internal financial controls system over financial reporting and the operating effectiveness of such controls. An audit also includes evaluating the appropriateness of the accounting policies used and the reasonableness of the accounting estimates made by the Company's Directors, as well as evaluating the overall presentation of the financial statements,
We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate to provide a basis for our audit opinion on the financial statements.
In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanations given to us, the aforesaid financial statements give the information required by the Act in the manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with the accounting principles generally accepted in India, of the state affairs of the company as at 31stMarch 2015 and its profit and its cash flows for the year ended on that date.
Report on Other legal and Regulatory Requirements
1. As required by the Companies (Auditor's Report) Order, 2015("the Order"), issued by the Central Government of India in terms of sub-section (11) of section 143 of the Act, we give in the Annexure statement on the matters specified in paragraphs 3 and 4 of the Order, to the extent applicable.
2. As required by Section 143 (3) of the Act, we report that:
(a) We have sought and obtained all the information and explanations which to the best of our knowledge and belief were necessary for the purposes of our audit.
(b) In our opinion, proper books of account as required by law have been kept by the Company so far as it appears from our examination of those books.
(c) The Balance Sheet and the Statement of Profit and Loss and Cash flow statement dealt with by this Report are in agreement with the books of account.
(d) In our opinion, the aforesaid financial statements comply with the Accounting Standards specified under Section 133 of the Act, read with Rule 7 of the Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014.
(e) On the basis of the written representations received from the directors as on 31st March, 2015 taken on record by the Board of Directors, none of the directors is disqualified as on 31st March, 2015 from being appointed as a director in terms of Section 164 (2) of the Act.
(f) With respect to the other matters to be included in the Auditor's Report in accordance with Rule 11 of the Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules, 2014, in our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanations given to us:
(i) The Company does not have any pending litigation which would impact its financial position.
(ii) The Company did not have any long term contracts including derivative contracts for which there were any material foreseeable losses.
(iii) The Company does not have any due for transfer to investor education and protection fund in accordance with provision of the companies Act and the rules made thereunder.
THE ANNEXURE REFERRED TO IN PARAGRAPH 1 OF OUR REPORT OF EVEN DATE TO THE MEMBERS OF ANUBHAV INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED ON THE ACCOUNTS OF THE COMPANY FOR THE YEAR ENDED MARCH 31. 2015.
On the basis of such checks as we considered appropriate and according to the information and explanation given to us during the course of our audit, we report that:
1. The Company has Fixed Assets. Accordingly clause,
(a) The Company has maintained proper records showing full particulars including quantitative details and situation of its Fixed Assets
(b) The fixed assets were physically verified during the year by the management in accordance with the regular programme verification which, in our opinion, provides for physical verification of all the assets at reasonable intervals. According to the information and explanation given to us, no material discrepancies were noticed on such verification.
2. The Company has no Inventory. Accordingly, clause 2(a), 2(b) &2(c) of the Companies (Auditors' Report) order 2015 is not applicable on the company.
3. The Company has not granted any loans, secured or unsecured to Companies, Firms or other parties listed in the register maintained pursuant to provision of section 189 of the Companies Act, 2013.
4. In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us, there are adequate internal control systems commensurate with the size of the company and the nature of its business with regard to purchases of inventory, fixed assets and with regard to the sale of goods and services. During the course of our audit, we have not observed any continuing failure to correct major weakness in internal controls system.
5. According to the information and explanations given to us, the Company has not accepted any deposit from the public. Therefore, the provisions of Clause (v) of paragraph 3 of the CARO 2015 are not applicable to the company.
6. The Central Government of India has not prescribed the maintenance of cost records under sub section (1) of section 148 of the Companies Act, 2013 for any of the products of the company.
7. a) The company is regular in depositing with appropriate authorities undisputed statutory dues including provident fund, employees' state insurance, income tax, sales tax, wealth tax, service tax, duty of custom, duty of excise, value added tax, cess and other material statutory dues applicable to it. According to the information and explanations given to us, no undisputed amounts payable in respects of the aforesaid dues were outstanding, as at 31st March, 2015 for a period of more than six months from the date they became payable.
b) According to the information and explanation given to us, there are no dues of Sales Tax, Income Tax, duty of Custom, Wealth Tax, Service Tax, duty of Excise, Value Added Tax and Cess, which have not been deposited on account of any dispute.
c) According to the information and explanation given to us, there are no amount required to be transferred to investor education and protection fund in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 (1 of 1956) and rules made thereunder.
8. The company has no accumulated losses as at 31st March, 2015 and it has not incurred cash losses in the financial year ended on that date or in the immediately preceding financial year.
9. According to the records of the company examined by us and the information and explanations given to us, the company has not defaulted in repayment of dues to any bank as at the balance sheet date.
10. In our opinion, the company has not given any guarantees for loans taken by others from banks or financial institutions. Accordingly, the provisions of clause 3
11. The company has not raised Term Loan and no such loans have been applied for the purposes for which they were raised.
12. In our opinion and according to the information and explanation given to us, no fraud by the Company and no material fraud on the Company has been noticed or reported during the year.
Place : Howrah Membership No. 058808
Date : 15th May, 2015 FRN No. 304154E