-Aptech has teamed up with i-flex solutions Ltd to enable its students to train on i-flex's proprietary banking product, FLEXCUBE, which is among the world's top-two largest selling wholesale back - office banking systems.
-Flags off 'India Akshar Mission', in association with Computer Society of India (CSI) as part of its 'IT for masses programme'
-Aptech opens its first high tech college in Chennai.
- Aptech Ltd has partnered with the Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad, to develop a software tool for use in Web-based education.
-The company has announced the launch of a full-fledged university in Chattisgarh called Varsity.
-Mr Jayant V Athavale, Vice President (Legal & Secretarial) & Company Secretary had relinquished the position of Company Secretary and Compliance Officer and Ms Sree Vidhya Raju was appointed as Company Secretary & Compliance Officer of the company.
- Mr. T K Bhaskar a Director of the Company has resigned from his Directorship.
-Citibank NA client CGM Mauritius Private Ltd acquire 32 lakh shares, amounting to 9.55 per cent, of the total paid up capital of Aptech Ltd.
-CGM Mauritius Pvt. Ltd. acquires of Aptech Ltd.
-Aptech ties up with Canada academy to tap US market
-Aptech inks pact with Sun Microsystem
-Aptech's Arena Multimedia has tied up with the US-based Edexcel International, a provider of academic and vocational qualifications worldwide, to offer B TEC Higher National Diploma (BTEC HND) in multimedia in India through select Arena Multimedia centre.
-Aptech joins hands with Edexcel for BTEC diploma course
- Aptech forges alliance with a Hyderabad-based NGO, Isha Foundation, as part of rural rejuvenation project
-IT training major Aptech has bagged a Rs 7-crore order from the Orissa government to train primary and upper primary teachers in subjects, including English and computer literacy, using multimedia technology
-Aptech ties up with BIT Computer Co
-Red Hat in pact with Aptech
- Aptech bags $19.7-mn training order from Delhi govt
-Aptech joins hand with Telelogic on November 16, 2004
-Aptech launches new career course
- Aptech sets up training centre in Malaysia.
- Aptech Limited had appointed Mr. Ketan H. Shah as the Company Secretary. The Company has now informed that Mr. Ketan H. Shah is also appointed as the Compliance Officer of Aptech Limited by the Board of Directors at its meeting held on March 14, 2009.