-Aptech has teamed up with i-flex solutions Ltd to enable its students to train on i-flex's proprietary banking product, FLEXCUBE, which is among the world's top-two largest selling wholesale back - office banking systems.
-Flags off 'India Akshar Mission', in association with Computer Society of India (CSI) as part of its 'IT for masses programme'
-Aptech opens its first high tech college in Chennai.
- Aptech Ltd has partnered with the Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad, to develop a software tool for use in Web-based education.
-The company has announced the launch of a full-fledged university in Chattisgarh called Varsity.
-Mr Jayant V Athavale, Vice President (Legal & Secretarial) & Company Secretary had relinquished the position of Company Secretary and Compliance Officer and Ms Sree Vidhya Raju was appointed as Company Secretary & Compliance Officer of the company.
- Mr. T K Bhaskar a Director of the Company has resigned from his Directorship.
-Citibank NA client CGM Mauritius Private Ltd acquire 32 lakh shares, amounting to 9.55 per cent, of the total paid up capital of Aptech Ltd.
-CGM Mauritius Pvt. Ltd. acquires of Aptech Ltd.
-Aptech ties up with Canada academy to tap US market
-Aptech inks pact with Sun Microsystem
-Aptech's Arena Multimedia has tied up with the US-based Edexcel International, a provider of academic and vocational qualifications worldwide, to offer B TEC Higher National Diploma (BTEC HND) in multimedia in India through select Arena Multimedia centre.
-Aptech joins hands with Edexcel for BTEC diploma course
- Aptech forges alliance with a Hyderabad-based NGO, Isha Foundation, as part of rural rejuvenation project
-IT training major Aptech has bagged a Rs 7-crore order from the Orissa government to train primary and upper primary teachers in subjects, including English and computer literacy, using multimedia technology
-Aptech ties up with BIT Computer Co
-Red Hat in pact with Aptech
- Aptech bags $19.7-mn training order from Delhi govt
-Aptech joins hand with Telelogic on November 16, 2004
-Aptech launches new career course
- Aptech sets up training centre in Malaysia.
- Aptech Limited had appointed Mr. Ketan H. Shah as the Company Secretary. The Company has now informed that Mr. Ketan H. Shah is also appointed as the Compliance Officer of Aptech Limited by the Board of Directors at its meeting held on March 14, 2009.
-Aptech Ltd. announced its acquisition of Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC).
-Aptech Learning Services wins two Apex Awards for Excellence in 2010
-Aptech opens first international centre of Avalon Academy in Malaysia
-Aptech ranked among Top 20 companies in the IT Training Industry
-Aptech Ltd., the global career education and training company, has unveiled its new corporate identity
-Aptech Ltd bags award in Vietnam
-AptechÂs ATTEST tie-up with London College of Management Studies
-Aptech signs a Master Franchisee in Nepal
-Aptech announces discounts on Career & Professional Programs across its brands in India
-Aptech and Hungama announce strategic partnership to build mEducation in India
-Aptech - TRRAIN make a mark at World Education Awards 2012
- "Aptech and UCX sign agreement (Partnership) to provide training in financial services".
-"Aptech has signed an agreement with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to provide job related training to meet the growing demand of skilled manpower in several key areas of the economy..
-Aptech awarded the 'Best Computer Training School' award by Ugandas Prime Minister.
-Aptech inaugurated Aptech Computer Education centre in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
-Aptech selected as a finalist for the Microsoft Learning Partner of the Year Award.
-Aptech Computer Education, Vietnam, bags the ÂTop ICTÂ Award.
-Aptech receives Citizens choice award in Kazakhstan.
-Aptech launches new programme for IT aspirants.
-Aptech bags IT skill development deal from Afghanistan Government.
- First Centre of Lakme Academy Powered by Aptech Opens in Ahmedabad
- Aptech Ltd has titled "Aptech puts Fiji back on the map of global I.T. education
- Aptech Ltd has titled "Aptech forays into preschool segment".