|The company was incorporated as IID Forgings Private Limited and the status of the company was changed to public limited company effective from 24th September, 1982.
- BDP India Pvt Ltd., engaged in the business of providing air and ocean freight forwarding, project logistics and other value added services was amalgamated with Arshiya with effect from 1st January 2006.
- In April 2006, the company also acquired 100% controlling shareholding of Cyberlog Technologies International Ltd, a company engaged in the development of software products and solutions with niche in logistics industry.
-In 2006, AIL also formed a joint venture company - Genco India Private Ltd. with BDP International Inc. and Genco Inc., both US based companies for venturing into the 4PL activities of providing warehouse management, transportation and distribution to manufacturing companies and retail sector.
- Company name has been changed from Arshhiya Technologies International Ltd to Arshiya International Ltd. (AIL)
- The Company split its face value from Rs10/- to Rs2/-.
- Arshiya diversified into the integrated logistics space offering supply chain management, end-to-end freight forwarding and software development and product services.
-The company additionally formed a Joint Venture company in 2007 in Oman in the name of Arshiya Logistics LLC, Oman for carrying on business of air, ocean freight forwarding and supply chain logistics.
- Arshiya Rail Infrastructure Ltd; a 100% subsidiary of AIL announced the commencement of its Rail operations
- The company decided to unify all its offerings under a single brand Arshiya, following which the Company has the following key business entities and subsidiaries:
Arshiya Logistics (earlier BDP)- Provides logistics solutions including end-to-end freight management & transportation services in over 150+ countries world-wide.
Arshiya Supply Chain Management (earlier Genco) - Provides End-to-end supply & demand chain solutions.
Arshiya Technology (earlier Cyberlog) - Provides software solutions for supply chain management and business process outsourcing.
Arshiya FTWZ - Involved in implementation and operation of Free Trade Warehousing Zones (FTWZs).
Arshiya Rail Infrastructure Limited - Designed to provide pan-India rail freight operations and providing rail terminal facilities
Arshiya Distripark Limited - Providing strategic hub warehousing for domestic rail consolidation across India.
- AIL awarded L&T the contract for building Indias first Free Trade Warehousing Zone (FTWZ) at Sai Village- Panvel near Mumbai with Tata BlueScope Steel Ltd as the PEB contractor
- AILs technology subsidiary sold its Cyberlog supply chain product suite to aurionPro Solutions Ltd
- AIL was awarded the Supply Chain Innovation award & Ajay S Mittal, Chairman and Managing Director of AIL was conferred with the Visionary of the Year at the Supply Chain Asia Logistics Awards 2009 in Singapore
- AIL was honoured with the Logistics Company of the Year 2009 award, at the Annual Indian Maritime Gateway awards in Mumbai