|The company was incorporated as IID Forgings Private Limited and the status of the company was changed to public limited company effective from 24th September, 1982.
- BDP India Pvt Ltd., engaged in the business of providing air and ocean freight forwarding, project logistics and other value added services was amalgamated with Arshiya with effect from 1st January 2006.
- In April 2006, the company also acquired 100% controlling shareholding of Cyberlog Technologies International Ltd, a company engaged in the development of software products and solutions with niche in logistics industry.
-In 2006, AIL also formed a joint venture company - Genco India Private Ltd. with BDP International Inc. and Genco Inc., both US based companies for venturing into the 4PL activities of providing warehouse management, transportation and distribution to manufacturing companies and retail sector.
-Arshiya International has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 3:2
-Company has changed its name from IID Forgings Ltd. to Arshhiya Technologies International Ltd.
- Company name has been changed from Arshhiya Technologies International Ltd to Arshiya International Ltd. (AIL)
- The Company split its face value from Rs10/- to Rs2/-.
- Arshiya diversified into the integrated logistics space offering supply chain management, end-to-end freight forwarding and software development and product services.
-The company additionally formed a Joint Venture company in 2007 in Oman in the name of Arshiya Logistics LLC, Oman for carrying on business of air, ocean freight forwarding and supply chain logistics.
- Arshiya Rail Infrastructure Ltd; a 100% subsidiary of AIL announced the commencement of its Rail operations
- The company decided to unify all its offerings under a single brand ÂArshiyaÂ, following which the Company has the following key business entities and subsidiaries:
Â· Arshiya Logistics (earlier BDP)- Provides logistics solutions including end-to-end freight management & transportation services in over 150+ countries world-wide.
Â· Arshiya Supply Chain Management (earlier Genco) - Provides End-to-end supply & demand chain solutions.
Â· Arshiya Technology (earlier Cyberlog) - Provides software solutions for supply chain management and business process outsourcing.
Â· Arshiya FTWZ - Involved in implementation and operation of Free Trade Warehousing Zones (FTWZs).
Â· Arshiya Rail Infrastructure Limited - Designed to provide pan-India rail freight operations and providing rail terminal facilities
Â· Arshiya Distripark Limited - Providing strategic hub warehousing for domestic rail consolidation across India.
- AIL awarded L&T the contract for building IndiaÂs first Free Trade Warehousing Zone (FTWZ) at Sai Village- Panvel near Mumbai with Tata BlueScope Steel Ltd as the PEB contractor
- AILÂs technology subsidiary sold its Cyberlog supply chain product suite to aurionPro Solutions Ltd
- AIL was awarded the ÂSupply Chain InnovationÂ award & Ajay S Mittal, Chairman and Managing Director of AIL was conferred with the ÂVisionary of the YearÂ at the ÂSupply Chain Asia Logistics Awards 2009Â in Singapore
- AIL was honoured with the ÂLogistics Company of the Year 2009Â award, at the Annual Indian Maritime Gateway awards in Mumbai
-Arshiya International Ltd launch of India's first Free Trade and Warehousing Zone (FTWZ) in Panvel
-Arshiya International Ltd an Indian supply chain and logistics infrastructure solutions company announces that its 100% wholly owned subsidiary
- Arshiya International Ltd Receives Two Prestigious Awards 'Emerging Rail Operator of the year' and 'Emerging Company & Visionary of the year'
-Registered Office of the Company has been shifted From Military Road, Marol- Maroshi, Andheri (East), Mumbai- 400 059 To Plot No. 61, Road No.13, M.I.D.C., Andheri (East), Mumbai- 400 093.
-Arshiya International partners with Tata BlueScope to Revolutionise Logistics Infrastructure in India
-Arshiya Rail Infrastructure Wins Contract of Sterlite Industries a Vedanta Group Company
-"Arshiya's FTWZ in Khurja, near Delhi set to revolutionize logistics in North India".
-Arshiya International Ltd., a unified supply chain infrastructure and solutions group, announced its tie-up with GATX Pvt. Ltd.
-Scheme of Amalgamation of Arshiya Domestic Distripark Limited and Arshiya FTWZ Limited wholly owned subsidiaries of Arshiya International Limited.
-Company has changed from "Arshiya International Ltd" to "Arshiya Ltd
-The Registered Office of the Company has been shifted from 3rd Floor, Plot No. 61, Road No. 13, M.I.D.C Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400093 to 6th Floor, C Wing, Twin Arcade, Military Road, Marol Maroshi, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400059
-Arshiya International Ltd has allotted following equity shares of Rs. 2/- each.