|The Company was incorporated on 17.6.1988 as a private
limited company under the name Arvind Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
Subsequently it was converted into a public limited company
by passing a special resolution 7th April 1995 and obtaining
a fresh certificate of incorporation on 18th May 1995 and
consequently the name change.
The Registered Office and the factory of the company
measuring 4,400 sq.ft. are located at 25/9 Nelson Manickam
Road, Mehta Nagar, Madras 600 029. For the above purpose
the company has entered into a five year lease agreement
with Mr. O.M. Shahul Ameed and Syed Ahmed. The monthly lease
rent is Rs.15,400 and an advance of Rs.75,000 was paid for
the same. The company has a depot measuring 2500 sq.ft. at
23/1 Railway Colony, II Street, Madras - 29 and the
premises has been taken on lease from Deluxe Tools &
Moulders. The monthly lease rent is Rs.7,500 and an advance
of Rs.30,000 was paid for the same.
The company is presently having production facilities for
manufacturing tablets and capsules. This is located at
Nelson Manickam Road, Aminjikarai, Madras.
The existing manufacturing unit possesses a valid
manufacturing licence and is approved by the Drugs
Directorate far Good Manufacturing Practice (G.M.P.)
Certificate as per the norms of the World Health
The Company started its operations with 6 products for
supply to Institutions like Directorate of Medical Service
of Tamil Nadu, Directorate of Preventive and Primary Health
Centre, Tamil Nadu, Government of Medical Stores, Hyderabad,
& other Government Institutions in Kerala and Karnataka.
It has since then expanded its operations and today
manufactures over 80 products in various segments like
ethical, generic and exports besides Institutions in the
There has been no labour problems or closures in the past.
-Arvind Remedies has offered a safety net for its prospective investors.
2001 - Right issue of 14,86,000 No. of Equity Shares of Rs 10/- each at a premium
of Rs 90/- per share in the ratio of one equity share for every four equity shares
held aggregating Rs 14.86 crores.
-Successfully launched two herbal products recently throughout India viz. Pankare and Sorexil
-Board approved the equity preferential allotment of USD 10 million to Citiconsult Emerging Markets, UK.
-Board approves FIIs to invest upto 24% in the equity of the company
- UK-based financial institution, will invest $10m in the Rs 130-crore Chenn-ai-based health care company, Arvind Remedies Ltd.
-Arvind Remedies Ltd recommended a final dividend of 5% for the year 2003-2004, subject to the approval of members.
-Arvind Remedies Ltd Recommended a dividend of 2% subject to the approval of the members.
- Compsny has Appointed Mr. K.Hari Prasath as a Company Secretary of the Company.
- The Company has entered into agreement with Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute (SRMC & RI) (Deemed University), Chennai and Department of Science & Technology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
- The Company recommended a dividend of 5% subject to the approval of the members.
- Arvind Remedies Ltd has Appointed Mr. K.V. Viswanathan as Company Secretary with effect from 29.06.2007.
- The Company recommended a dividend of 5% subject to approval of the members.
- Mr. V. Viswanathan has resigned from our service as Company Secretary, and our new Company Secretary is Mr. P.R. Krishnan.
-Company recommended a dividend on Equity Shares @ 5 paise per share subject to the approval of members.
-Arvind Remedies Ltd. Recommended dividend @ 5% on the equity shares.
- Arvind Remedies Ltd has appointed Mr. S. V Sundara Raman as Chief Financial Officer of the Company.
- Company Board has recommended a Dividend @ 7% on equity shares (i.e. Rs. 0.07 per share).
- Company Board recommended a Dividend @ 7% (i.e. Rs. 0.70 per equity share of Rs. 10 each).
- Company Appointed Mr. Ankur Agarwal as Executive Director (Technical) with effect from April 18, 2012 and Dr. Raghuveer as Executive Director (Operations) from April 28, 2012.
-Company has Consolidates its Face value of Shares from Rs 1 to Rs 10
-Arvind Remedies Ltd has recommended a dividend of Re. 1 per equity share (including 2% special dividend due to Silver Jubilee year) of Rs.10 each
-Arvind Remedies - Development of new Antiviral drug by Arvind Remedies Ltd
-Arvind Remedies Ltd has informed that on February 10, 2014 the commercial operation of the new unit of the Company at Kakkalur, Tiruvellore, Tamil Nadu for few products has been started.
-Arvind Remedies Ltd has recommended a dividend of Re. 0.80 per equity share of Rs. 10 each.
-Arvind Remedies inks MoU with SRM University for medical formulation