Mar 31, 2015
1. There is no separate reportable segment as per Accounting Standard - 17 on Segment Reporting issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India.
2. There was no employee who was employed throughout the year and was in the receipt of remuneration of more than Rupees 24 Lacs per annum or of not more than Rupees 2 Lacs per month.
3. Previous year figures have been reclassified to conform to this year's classification.
4. Significant accounting policies and practices adopted by the Company are disclosed in the statement annexed to these financial statements as Annexure I.
Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2010
1. Figures of previous year have been regrouped, recasted and rearranged wherever necessary.
2. As informed by the Directors of the Company there are no Contingent Liabilities.
3. In the opinion of management the Current Assets, Loans and Advances are approximately of the value stated if realised in ordinary course of business.
4. Payment to Auditors:- Current Period Previous Year Auditfees Rs. 82,575 Rs. 56,180
5. There is no separate reportable segment as per Accounting Standard -17 on Segment Reporting issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India.
6. Information pertaining to related party disclosures as required under A.S - 18 issued by The Institute of Chartered Accounts of India is enclosed herewith.
7. Earning per Share:
Basic & diluted earning per share has been calculated by dividing Net Profit after tax for the year as per accounts, which is attributable to Equity Shareholders i.e.4,00,00,000 No. of Equity shares outstanding during the last year for the current year.
8. There are no internal or external indication of assets being impaired during the year. Hence, no provision has been made as per Accounting Standard 28 on Impairment of Asset issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Other additional information required pursuant to part II of Schedule VI to the Companies Act, 1956 are not applicable.