Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'
Notes to Accounts of Atishay Ltd.
Mar 31, 2015
1. 16,16,267 Shares were alloted as Bonus Shares in the Last Five
Years by way of Capitalisation of Free Reserves and Surplus in Year
2. 4,68,160 Shares were alloted as Bonus Shares in the Last Five Years
by way of Capitalisation of Free Reserves and Surplus in Year 2012-13.
3. 23,20,000 Shares were alloted as public issue.
4. The provision fore gratuity expenses upto 31/03/2014 was made and a
sum of Rs. 1892872/- was reduced from general reserve.
5. The variation in depreciation has been occurred upto 31/03/2014 and
same was adjusted through general reserve. The amount so adjusted is
Rs. 8324015/- and Rs. 3606893/-.
6. Interest on taxes upto 31/03/2014 have been re-classified under
finance cost and charged against general reserve for a sum of
7. Profit adjustment on sale of investment has been made in general
reserve for Rs. 117873/-.
8. Adjustment of deffered tax has been made upto 31/03/2014 on account
of change in profits, due to depreciation and gratuity expenses.
9. Provision of income tax having effect as per restated balance sheet
has been accounted for through general reserve . However provision for
wealth tax has been amended on the basis of recomputation of wealth as
per Wealth Tax Act 1957 and the total amount of net taxable wealth
includes plots and cars and the liability of wealth tax provided for
the year is Rs.52,260/-
10. Adavance received against sale of property was forfeited due to no
n fullfilment of terms and conditions of the agreement in F.Y. and
amount so forfeited was reduced from the cost of assets in the books in
that year now reverse to "Capital Reserve".