Mar 31, 2015
1. 16,16,267 Shares were alloted as Bonus Shares in the Last Five Years by way of Capitalisation of Free Reserves and Surplus in Year 2013-14.
2. 4,68,160 Shares were alloted as Bonus Shares in the Last Five Years by way of Capitalisation of Free Reserves and Surplus in Year 2012-13.
3. 23,20,000 Shares were alloted as public issue.
4. The provision fore gratuity expenses upto 31/03/2014 was made and a sum of Rs. 1892872/- was reduced from general reserve.
5. The variation in depreciation has been occurred upto 31/03/2014 and same was adjusted through general reserve. The amount so adjusted is Rs. 8324015/- and Rs. 3606893/-.
6. Interest on taxes upto 31/03/2014 have been re-classified under finance cost and charged against general reserve for a sum of Rs.861430/-.
7. Profit adjustment on sale of investment has been made in general reserve for Rs. 117873/-.
8. Adjustment of deffered tax has been made upto 31/03/2014 on account of change in profits, due to depreciation and gratuity expenses.
9. Provision of income tax having effect as per restated balance sheet has been accounted for through general reserve . However provision for wealth tax has been amended on the basis of recomputation of wealth as per Wealth Tax Act 1957 and the total amount of net taxable wealth includes plots and cars and the liability of wealth tax provided for the year is Rs.52,260/-
10. Adavance received against sale of property was forfeited due to no n fullfilment of terms and conditions of the agreement in F.Y. and amount so forfeited was reduced from the cost of assets in the books in that year now reverse to "Capital Reserve".