Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'
Balmer Lawrie Investments Ltd. Company History and Annual Growth Details
- members approves for selling its non-core investment undertaking
- The Company has has recommended a Dividend of 10%.
- M/s T K Ghosh & Co. Kolkata, as Statutory Auditors of the Company.
-The Company has recommended a Dividend @ Re 1.70 per equity share.
-The Company has declared an interim dividend of 10%.
-Shri. Atul Kaushik & Shri. Suchindra Misra -Appointed as an Additional Directors
-The Company has recommended a final dividend of 18% in addition to interim dividend of 10%
-The Company has approved the payment of an interim dividend of 30%
-The Company has approved payment of final dividend @ 1.50 per equity share (15%).
-The Company has recommended a dividend @ Rs 6.40 per equity share.
-The Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 7.60 per equity share.
-The Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 8.50 per equity share
-The Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 10/- per equity share.
- Board recommended a dividend @Rs. 11.00 per equity sharre.
- Balmer Lawrie Investments Ltd has appointed Mr. Abhishek Lahoti as a Company Secretary of the Company. -Board recommended a dividend of Rs.12/- per Equity Share (face value of Rs. 10/- each), i.e., 120%.