1983 - The Company was incorporated and was converted into public
limited company. The Company's objects are Manufacture of Pasta
food products such as Vermicelli, macaroni etc.
1992 - The Company was converted into a private limited company on 30th
October. The company was promoted by M Kishan Rao and his
business associates. The products are manufactured under the
brand name 'Bambino'.
1993 - The Company undertook to expand its manufacturing facilities to
16,740 TPA from the existing 14,400 tonnes p.a.
1995 - 24,98,400 No. of equity shares issued, subscribed and paid up.
14,87,000 No. of equity shares of Rs.10 each were issued at a
premium of Rs.30 per share in December 1993 of which 20,000
shares reserved and allotted to promoters, directors etc. Of the
remaining the following were reserved for allotment on a
- (i) 73,300 No. of equity shares issued to employees (only 68,200
No. of shares taken up).
- (ii) 73,300 shares to shareholders of group companies (only
63,200 shares taken up).
- (iii) 74,000 shares to NRIs on repatriation basis. (only 73,000
shares taken up).
- (iv) 2,50,000 shares to Indian Mutual Funds (all were taken up).
Balance 996,400 shares along with 25,100 shares not taken up
under preferential quota was issued to the public.
1996 - Bambino Food Industries Ltd. was amalgamated with the company.
The amalgamated company has changed its name from Jaya Food
Industries Ltd. to Bambino Agro Industries Ltd.
- 22,66,667 No. of equity shares of Rs.10 each issued to the
shareholders of erstwhile Bambino Food Industries Ltd. pursuant
to the Scheme of Amalgamation with the company.
-Bambino Agro Industries Ltd has informed that the members at the Annual General Meeting of the Company held on December 26, 2003 has approved to delist the company's equity shares from the Hyderabad Stock Exchange, Mangalore Stock Exchange, Madras Stock Exchange and Delhi Stock Exchange.
- Bambino Agro Industries Ltd has informed that Mr. Easwara Das Pannikot has been appointed as Executive Director (Marketing) with effect from September 12, 2008.
- Bambino Agro Industries Ltd has appointed Mr. S Nageswara Rao as an Additional Director on the Board of the Company with effect from September 29, 2010.