1992 - AGK Computer Secure Prints Limited was incorporated as a Private Limited
Company on 3rd September, vide Certificate of Incorporation No.16-12574
dated 3.9.1992 issued by Registrar of Companies, Jalandhar. Subsequently
it was converted into a public limited company and obtained fresh Certificate
of Incorporation from Registrar of Companies Jalandhar dated 15.3.1995.
- The registered office of the company is in Mohali (Near Chandigarh) and the
proposed plant is to be located at C-54, Phase-III, Industrial Area, SAS Nagar,
Mohali (Near Chandigarh) which is a well developed Industrial Town of Punjab.
- The promoters of the Company decided to undertake Tailor made printing on
continuous computer papers which was in great demand by Corporate Sector
and various Government & Semi-Government Departments like Railway, Electricity
Boards, Telephone Department, Insurance, Banks etc. and therefore, incorporated
AGK Computer Secure Prints Limited.
- The unit was set up with most modern machinery and a sophisticated laboratory
installed at D/118, Industrial Estate, Phase VII, SAS Nagar, Mohali. This Company is
now going for expansion and diversification and hence proposes to set up Unit II in Mohali.
- The Company is presently engaged in manufacturing pre-printed computer stationery
in multi colour and multi parts like invoices, water/electricity bills and other various
printed forms required by body corporates, manufacturing of plain/EZR computer papers
and single colour pre printed items with logos with an installed capacity of 168000 boxes p.a.
- The original project was set up and the project was commissioned as per schedule and
there was no cost overrun.
1995 - The Company has been registered with D.G.S.& D under Rate Contract vide their
Registration No.PM-6/RC-3776/Computer Sty/95-96/P6/ACSP/COAD/106 dated 8th
June, 1995 for supply of all varieties of continuous computer stationery to various Government
Departments. Only a few Companies have been registered with D.G.S.& D under Rate
Contract, out of which AGK Computer Secure Prints Limited is one among them.
- AGK Computer Secure Prints Limited is a regular supplier of pre-printed computer
stationery to leading public sector units like LIC, Railways, IOC, MTNL, SAIL, defence
establishments. The Company's clientele also includes well known private sector
companies like Punjab Communication Ltd., Ranbaxy, Punjab Tractors Ltd.,DCM etc.
- The Company has been Registered with Indian Standard Institution (ISI) vide Registration
No.12766-1989, for ensuring the standards of Company's products.
- The Company has also been awarded Excellence Award presented by Institute of
Economic Studies, New Delhi which is indicative of the quality of Company's products.
Moreover, the Company has already obtained ISI Mark vide Registration No.12766-1989
dated 10th April.
1996 - The Company made its maiden Public Issue of 29,50,000 No. of Equity Shares
of Rs. 10/- each at par. Net offer to public was 29,42,000 No. of Equity
1999 - The Company has entered into an agreement with M/s Oakland Technologies Ltd.,
a well known professionally managed marketing Company for promoting the sale
of Computer Stationery for domestic and export markets.
- The Company has targeted to get ISO 9002 certificate by March, 2000.
- The authorised share capital of the Company is Rs. 5,50,00,000/- divided into
55,00,000 No. of equity shares of Rs. 10/- each, issued and subscribed capital
comprises of 51,15,600 of Rs. 10/- each and the paid up capital amount to
Rs. 3,12,15,670 divided into 24,30,400 equity share of Rs. 10/-each fully paid up
and 26,85,200 partly paid up equity shares.
2000 - The Company has signed an agreement with NSDL and CDSL for dematerialisation.
- AGK Computers has decided to hive off its peripheral division into a separate
company, with the existing company's focus entirely on software.
- The Company entered into an agreement with Data Tech for sourcing its software
- AGK Computers, is expanding its software operations abroad and has set up a
software development centre in US.
-Delists shares from Delhi, Ludhiana and Madras Stock Exchanges
-Beckons Industries signs MOU with multinational construction company