Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2012
1. Under the Micro Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006, certain disclosures are required to be made relating to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. The company is in the process of compiling relevant information from its suppliers about their coverage under the Act. Since the relevant information is not presently available, no disclosures have been made in the Accounts
2. The company has suspended manufacturing activities during the financial year 2003-04 and there are no intentions to resume the manufacturing activities. In spite of these facts the accounts have been prepared on the basis of going concern.
3. Corresponding Figures of the previous year have been regrouped or rearranged to make it comparable with this year's figure, wherever necessary.
4. In view of the fact that the company has suspended manufacturing operations, particulars required to be furnished as per part -III of Schedule-6 of the Companies Act, 1956 has not been furnished.
5. The company is having net deferred tax assets. Deferred tax assets, which have arisen mainly on account of unabsorbed depreciation and carried forward losses, have not been considered for recognition, as there is no virtual certainty that sufficient future taxable income will be available against which such deferred tax assets can be realized. Therefore, net deferred tax asset has not been recognized in the accounts of the company.
Mar 31, 2011
1. The figures for the previous year were regrouped and reclassified wherever necessary.
2. Other particulars as per clause 4 (c) and (d) of Part II of Schedule VI not applicable.
Mar 31, 2010
1. Current year and previous year figures are regrouped wherever necessary
2. K.S.F.C. Loan has cleared by one time settlement vide their letter No. 00305 Dt. 17.04.2005. w.e.f. 31-03-2005.
3. Information pursuant to provision of paragraph 3. AC and 40 of Part II of Schedule VI of Companies Act 1956.
4. The Sundry Debtors and Creditors balance are Subject to Confirmations.