- It started its manufacturing business in the year 1998
- A 30,000 sq.ft. ultra modern plant of the company is located at Silvassa which is approximately 170 kms. North West of Mumbai.
- The Company employs about 80 people who take care of various functions like Production, Sales, Logistics, Finance, Accounts and Administration. The company produces world class Foam Polystyrene products and plans to be a global player in this business.
- The products manufactured by the company are Consumer Products and Industrial Products.
-Biopac India Corporation Ltd has informed that the Company has delisted their Equity Shares from Ahmedabad Stock Exchange Ltd (ASE) w.e.f. October 01, 2007.
- Biopac India Corporation Ltd has informed that Mr. Nikhil Vora, one of the directors has resigned from the Board of the Company.