1985 - The Company was originally incorporated as a Private Limited Company on 13th March,
in the name of Appu Industries Pvt. Ltd. under the Companies Act, 1956 and Company as
such became a Public Limited Company within the meaning of Section 3(1)(iv) of the Act.
1993 - The name of the Company was changed to Appu Industries Ltd. on and from October 19th,
and a fresh certificate of incorporation was issued to that effect.
- The Company provides industry relevant courses both for professionals and students.
It is the largest franchisee of Computer Point Ltd.
- The Company has conducted courses in DOS, Wordstar, D-Base, Lotus and other
application packages depending on the requirements of each Company.
- The R & D division of the Company is mostly engaged in developing integrated, custom
built packages for corporates. Software development is in the areas of accounting, inventory
control, production planning and control, CPM/PERT analysis, etc.
- The Company has entered in to a MOU with Computer Point Ltd. (CPL) the salient features of
which are as under:
1995 - During the year, the Company had entered the capital market with a Public Issue of
40,50.000 No. of Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- each issued at premium of Rs. 10/- per share
aggregating to Rs. 810 Lacs.
- Shri Suresh retire by rotation and being eligible offer himself for re-appointment.
1996 - Shri D K Saraogi retires by rotation and being eligible offer himself re-appointment.
- Smt. Lata Jain, Director of the company has since resigned from the Board of Directors
for personal reasons.
1998 - Mr. P.K. Bagaria director of the company retires by rotation at the forth coming Annual
General Meeting and being eligible, he offers himself for re-appointment.
- Mr. B.L. Jain resigned from the office of Director on personal ground and the Board places
on record its sincers appreciation of the invaluable services rendered by Mr. Jain during the
tenure of his office.
1999 - The Company has expanded its activities to a great extent to avail of the opportunities coming
its way and in the process the company is facing a serious liquidity Crunch.
- During the year under review, Mr. N. H. Bhatter a nominee of SICOM have since resigned from
the Board of Director.
- Mr. D. K. Saraogi, retires by rotation at the forth coming Annual General Meeting and be being
eligible, offers himself for reappointment.
2001 - Allotment of 25,00,000 No. of equity shares of Rs 10 each at a premium of Rs 2.50 per
share in exchange of warrants A in terms of the preferential allotment of 25,00,000 No. of
equity shares made on March 7.
-The Company has issued Bonus Shares in the Ratio of 3:8.