1985 - The Company was incorporated as a Public Limited Company on 27th June, in the
erstwhile National Capital Territory of Delhi and received the Certificate of
Commencement of Business on 5th August. The Registered office of the Company
was Shifted from the national Capital territory of Delhi to the State of West Bengal at
Calcutta on 15th October 1993 and consequently it received a certificate of Registration
confirming transfer of registered office from the Registrar of Companies, West Bengal
on 27th October 1993.
1994 - Bhawna Finvest Private Limited and Kumar Vardhanam Credit Private Limited, two
companies that were engaged in the business of investment in shares and securities
and short term financing were amalgamated with the Company pursuant to the order
dated 11th April, of the Hon'ble High Court, Calcutta.
- Accordingly the shareholders of Bhawna finvest Private Limited and Kumar Vardhanam
Credit Private Limited were allotted 1 (one) equity share of Rs. 10/- each in the company, in
exchange of every 1 (one) share of Rs. 10/- each held. The paid up Capital increased by
Rs. 318.41 lacs on issue of 31,84,100 of Rs. 10/- each on 1.6.94 to the shareholders of the
amalgamated companies consequent to its amalgamation with the Company.
- The two Companies, Shawna Finvest Pvt. Limited and Kumar Vardhanaam Credit Pvt.
Limited were engaged in the same line of business as Blue Chip India Ltd. (BCIL) By
amalgamating the two Companies, BCIL was in a better position to consolidate the group
structure and provide overall business efficiency and to combine the managerial and
1997 - Sri Kashi Prasad Khandelwal resigned as Director of the Company with effect from 1st
- Sri Abhay Nath Keshari was appointed as additional Director of the Company with effect
from 26th April.
2000 - The Company's board approved the issue of bonus shares in the ratio of two
equity shares for every five equity shares held in the company.
- The Company issued 1,00,00,000 No. of equity shares of Rs 10/- on preferential
basis in accordance with SEBI guidelance.
- The Company name was changed from Blue Chip India Ltd to Allied Technologies Ltd.
- The Company issue of 1,00,00,000 No. of equity shares of Rs. 10 each on preferential
- Sri Abhay Nath Keshari resigned from the post of Director during the year.
- Board approves allotment of Bonus shares
-Blue Chip India Ltd has informed that at EGM of the company held on January 18, 2002, members of the company have approved the sub-division of the existing equity shares of Rs.10/- each into 5 equity shares of Rs.2/- each.
- Mr.Shiv Kumar Lakkar has been appointed as Company Secretary and Compliance Officer in place of Mr. Gajendra Kumar Singh w.e.f. February 01, 2002.
-Board approves the allotment of 55304340 sub-divided Equity Shares of face value of Rs 2/- each instead of existing face value of Rs 10 each to those shareholders whose names appear in the Register of the Members of Company as on March 15, 2002 Record date.
-Mr Jitendra Tiwari has been appointed as Company Secretary and Compliance Officer of the Company.
-The Company appointed Mr. Niraj Prakash Khetan as a Managing Director of the Company.
-The Company appointed Mr. Arihant Jain as Managing Director of the Company.
-The Company has designated the following email id of the investors grievance redressal division exclusively for the purpose of registering of complaints by investors:Email : email@example.com.