1946 - The Company was incorporated as a Private Limited Company on 11th
July. It was promoted by Mr. T.W. Bhojwani. The Company was
converted into full fledged Public Limited Company on 27th
June, 1994. The Company was manufacturing Umbrella, Ladies
Cigarette Cases, Table lamps, Wash Basins fabricated out of
`Perspex' (acrylic) Sheets.
- The Company acquired several rights for products/processes from
abroad including the `Engle process', `Kaberit process' and a
proprietary range of plastic spheres known as the "Allplas"
- In the seventies, the Company diversified into manufacture of
hi-teck precision industrial products for supply to OEM markets
such as Phillips, Bush India, Voltas etc.
- In the eighties certain OEMs required manufacturing facilities
to be located next to their own factories for implementing just
in time techniques and this led to promoters of Brite Automotive
and Plastics Ltd. at Pithampur in Madhya Pradesh to cater
primarily to the requirements of Kinetic Honda Motors Limited.
1948 - The company installed its first injection moulding machine and
started manufacturing household items like Combs, Bangles, Mugs
etc. which were sold under the trade name "BRITE". This Trade
name is owned by the company and is registered in the name of the
Company since 1946.
1989 - Its manufacturing operation were set up at Tarapur, Maharashtra
with an installed capacity of 850 TPA by installing 3 injection
moulding machines. Presently the company has an installed
capacity of 3,000 tpa and facilities at Bhandup and Tarapur.
1994 - The Company undertook to set up a project for setting up
facilities for manufacture of injection moulded components.
- The Company also undertook a diversification project for
manufacture of office seating system at Tarapur.
- Another facility was to be set up at Gurgaon, Haryana for
manufacture of injection moulded plastic components with an
installed capacity of 3000 tpa. to cater to the requirements of
Maruti Udyog Ltd., Onida, Super India Ltd. etc. As per the
agreement entered into with Maruti for 5 year, the company was to
supply bumpers, instrument panels, garnisher and radiator grills
1996 - 98,000 No. of equity shares of Rs 100 each allotted (of these 400
shares issued for reason other than cash; 12,100 shares issued
for cash; 5000 bonus shares in prop. 2:5; 7,000 rights equity
shares in prop. 4:10; 24,500 shares as bonus in prop. 1:1; 49,000
bonus shares in prop. 1:1). In July 1994 90,000 No. of equity
shares of Rs 100 each subdivided into 9,80,000 No. of equity
shares of Rs 10 each. During July 1994, 6,60,000 shares issued
to promoters on preferential basis; 1,64,000 shares and 6,56,000
shares issued as bonus shares). During Dec. 1994, the company
issued 12,90,000 No. of equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at a
prem. of Rs 55 per share through a prospectus of which 2,25,000
shares reserved and allotted to promoters, directors etc.
- Another 15,000 shares reserved and allotted to UTI. Of the
balance 50,000 shares issued to employees on preferential basis
(42,700 share taken up). Balance 10,00,000 shares issued to the
public along 7,300 shares not taken up by employees 100 shares
were allotted as rounding off.
2001- Injection moulding plastic company Bright Brothers Ltd has acquired the plastic component manufacturing facility of Whirlpool at Faridabad, Haryana
- The Board of Directors of the Company has allotted 5,00,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10/- each for Rs 40/- per share to Promoters & NRI on Preferential basis.
- The Board of Directors of the Company has declared an interim dividend of Rs 10.00 per share of Rs 10/- each for the financial year.
- The Company has executed a Business Transfer Agreement with M/s. Vijetha Polytek Pvt. Ltd, for purchase of its unit situated at Bhimtal on a going concern basis for a lump sum consideration of Rs 703 lakhs.
- Bright Brothers Ltd has recommended a dividend of 20% (Twenty percent) on Ordinary Shares of Rs. 10/ each fully paid up of the Company.
- Bright Brothers Ltd has recommended a dividend of Re. 2/- per Equity shares of Rs. 10/-.
- Bright Brothers Ltd has recommended a dividend of Rs. 2/- per Equity Share of Rs. 10/-.
- Bright Brothers Ltd has recommended a dividend @ 20% i.e. Rs. 2/- per equity share of Rs. 10/- each.