1995 - The Company was incorporated as public Limited company on 15th
November, at Mumbai and has obtained the certificate of
commencement of business on 29th November. The Company is
promoted by Mr. Babulal Shermal Jain.
- The Company proposes to trade in Computer Software, hardware and
perihperals which find a wide application in personal & official
use in the business circles.
1996 - The Company public issue of 71,00,000 equity shares of Rs. 10/-
each for cash at par aggregating Rs. 710.00 lacs.
1998 - The Company changed its name from Bell South Enterprises Limited
to BSEL Information Systems Limited certificate of incorporation
issued by the Registrar of Companies, Mumbai, on 9th October, to
correctly reflect the nature of activities of the company.
- Bell South Enterprises (BSEL), a Mumbai-based software developer,
has launched corporate and direct tax laws on CD-ROM as well as
on the internet.
1999 - The company has started marketing the product vigorously by
entering into marketing Agreement with a Foreign Company to
export its software to NRIs and Foreign Companies and has
achieved tremendous success on the export front.
- BSEL Information Systems, formerly Bell South Enterprises, is
likely to issue 30 per cent shares of the company to foreign
- BSEL Information Systems Ltd (formerly Bell South Enterprises
Ltd) has entered into an international marketing collaboration
with Webell Communications Inc, Toronto, Canada, specialising
in software consultancy, offshore projects.
2000 - The Shares of the company has been permitted to trade in Interconnected
Stock Exchange of India & Over the Counter Stock Exchange of India Limited
from 27th September and 20th October respectively.
2001 - Mr. Paresh C. Joshi, Mr. Kartik D. Sheth and Mr. Hitesh D. Vora have been appointed
as directors on the board with effect from January 27.
-BSEL Information Systems Ltd has informed about the following changes in the Board of Directors of the company wef March 05, 2002.Shri Kartik D Sheth resigned as the Managing Director, continues as a Director.Shri Hitesh D Vora resigned as a Whole-Time Director, continues as a Director.Shri Kirit R Kanakiya appointed as a Whole-Time Director.
-Mr.Neelabja Chakrabarty has resigned from the post of Company Secretary w.e.f October 1, 2003 and now Ms.Divya Momaya has been appointed as a Compliance Officer w.e.f October 1, 2003.
-BSEL Information Systems Ltd. promoters transfers equity shares to General public.
-Reshma Plastics Pvt. Ltd. transfers equity shares, of their holding in BSEL Infrastructure Realty Ltd. to General Public
-The name of BSEL Information Systems Limited shall be changed to BSEL Infrastructure Realty Limited and the trading symbol of BSEL Information Systems Limited be changed from BSELINFO to BSELINFRA w.e.f. March 12, 2004.
-BSEL Infrastructure enters into Joint Venture with Unity Infraprojects
-Bsel Infrastructure Realty Limited has appointed Ms. Priya Singhal as Company Secretary and Compliance Officer of the company.
- BSEL Infrastructure Realty Ltd has informed that the Company on May 16, 2008 has signed an MOU with Federal Government'''+'s Statutory body Iskandar Regional Development Authority (IRDA) wherein BSEL has committed to make investment in Iskandar Malaysia to the tune of RM 15,000,000,000 (Malaysian Ringgit Fifteen Billion) (equivalent to Rupees 18000 Crores) over a period of twelve years. BSEL has collaborated with IRDA to develop Iskandar Malaysia, designed to be Southern Peninsular Malaysia'''+'s most developed region. IRDA will help BSEL seek approvals and permissions from various authorities for facilitating its development process.