|Our Company was incorporated on July 16, 1996 under the Companies
Act as a private limited company by the name of "C&C Constructions Private
Limited". Subsequently, vide a resolution passed by the shareholders of our
Company in their meeting held on August 4, 2006, we were granted approval
to convert into a public limited company. Our Company became a public
limited company with effect from August 28, 2006 and the name of our Company
was changed to "C&C Constructions Limited".
Changes in Registered Office
At the time of incorporation our registered office was situated at BD-62, Janak
Puri, New Delhi 110 058. However, on April 1, 1997, our registered office was
shifted to 74, Hemkunt Colony, Opposite Nehru Place, New Delhi 110 048 and
thereafter to our present registered office at Flat No. G-11, Hemkunt Chambers,
Nehru Place, New Delhi 110 019 on August 28, 2006.
1996 * Incorporation of our Company; and
* First road construction project awarded by the Punjab Public Works
Department for work at Muktsar, Punjab.
1997 * First airport project awarded for sub-contracting work (for Gayatri
Projects Limited) at the Calicut airport, Kerala.
1999 * First major contract for extension and strengthening of the airport
runway at Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands awarded for
subcontracting work (for BSCPL).
2000 * Entered into the first contract with the National Highways Authority for
the road maintenance project in Durgapur, West Bengal.
2001 * First joint venture agreement executed with BSCPL in relation to
improvement and widening of roads in Punjab (awarded by the Punjab
Infrastructure Development Board); and
* Awarded contract for construction of the Guwahati bypass with certain
2003 * First oversees project awarded in Afghanistan.
2005 * Awarded three large contracts valued at over Rs.1,000 million (through
our joint venture with BSCPL) in Bihar.
2006 * First urban transport project awarded (through our joint venture with
BSCPL.) to construct a road of approximately 15 kms for plying of high
capacity buses in Delhi.
* Awarded the Kurali-Kiratpur BOT project ( through our joint venture,
BSC-C&C ÂJVÂ) for the construction, operation and maintenance of the
Kurali-Kiratpur Section of NH 21 from 28.600 to km 73.200 in the State
* Preferential allotment for financing our CompanyÂs business activities to
Blackstone Asia Advisors L.L.C. A/c The India Fund Inc. , Minivet
Limited, Galleon International Master Fund SPC Limited and Cross
Border Investments Private Limited.
-C & C Constructions Ltd has announced that the Company has been awarded a contract amounting to Rs 5.74 billion (Rs 574 crore) from Jaypee Associates Ltd for the construction and development of a four lane road from Zirakpur to Parwanoo, passing through the states of Himachal Pradesh, Haryana and Punjab.
- C & C Constructions Ltd has informed the Company has received an order of Rs 781 crores for a Dedicated Freight Corridor from New Karwadiya to New Ganj Khwaja in Bihar.
- C & C Constructions Ltd has informed that Mr. Arun Kumar Purwar has been appointed as Additional Non-Executive Director of the Company w.e.f. July 15, 2010.
- Mr. Deepak Nathani, has been appointed again as Company Secretary cum Compliance Officer of the Company.
- C & C Constructions bags Rs 167.78 ROB project from IRCON International.
-C & C Constructions Ltd has bagged new orders worth Rs.322.75 crore from Himachal Road and other Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd for two different road projects.
-C & C Constructions Ltd has bagged new orders worth Rs.133.56 crore from the Engineering Projects (India) Ltd.
-C & C Constructions Ltd has been shifted from G-11, Hemkunt Chamber, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019 to 74, Hemkunt Colony, New Delhi- 110048.
-C&C constructions bags transmission project from Power Grid