Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'
Capri Global Capital Ltd. Company History and Annual Growth Details
The Company was incorporated on 15th November, 1994 as a public limited company under the Companies Act, 1956, in the state of West Bengal and got the Certificate of Commencement of Business on 28th November, 1994.
-Dover Securities Ltd has appointed Mr. Suresh Gattani as a Whole Time Director and Mr. Pawan Kumar Varma as an Additional Director of the Company.
-Dover Securities Ltd has informed that the securities of the Company have been de-listed from Jaipur Stock Exchange Ltd (JSE) with effect from March 31, 2008.
- Company name has been changed from Dover Securities Ltd to Money Matters Financial Services Ltd.
2009 - The company has issued rights in the ratio of 2:1 at a premium of Rs.0.
- The Board have recommended a final dividend of Re. 1/- per equity share.
- The Company has raised 4.45 billion rupees via qualified institutional placement (QIP) issue.
- Mr. Gaurav Kale appointed as a Compliance Officer of the Company.
- Board has recommended a final dividend of Re. 1/- per Equity Share of Rs. 10/- each.
- Ms. Bhagyam Ramani, appointed as an Additional Director of the Company.
2013 -Company is changed from "Money Matters Financial Services Limited" to "Capri Global Capital Limited".
2014 -CGCL funds Monarch Universal Group projects for INR 45 crore. -US Capri Capital Plans to Launch Realty Fund in India.
2015 -Capri Global arm gets nod to launch housing biz in India -Capri Global Capital's subsidiary gets NHB nod to launch Housing Finance business in India
2016 -Capri Global bags certificate to act as insurance agent