1961 - Continental Coffee Limited was incorporated under the name
of "The Sahayak Finance & Investment Corporation Limited"
as a Public Limited Company. The Company was engaged in the
business of hire purchase financing.
1993 - The Company changed its business to coffee related products and
also its name to the present one, promoted by S.R.Y. Ankineedu
Prasad, R.M. Seshadri and associates. Company's project was
implemented by C. Rajendra Prasad.
- The Company is engaged in predominantly export oriented project
for the manufacture of soluble coffee (Instant Coffee) with an
installed capacity of 3600 MT per annum based on the world
renowned Brazilian technology.
1995 - As on June, The Company offered 27,00,000 No. of Equity shares of
Rs 10 each at a premium of Rs 10 per share to the existing
shareholders through prospectus in the ratio of 1:3 (all were
- On 3rd August, the Company offered 27,00,000 No. of equity shares
of Rs 10 each through public issue. Of which 4,75,000 shares
were offered to NRI's on Preferential allotment basis of which
only 2,77,400 shares were allotted. 1,73,000 shares were
allotted on firm allotment basis to NRIs. Another 5,40,000
shares were allotted on firm allotment basis to financial
institution. Another 5,00,000 shares were allotted to Mutual
- 19,000 shares were offered on Preferential basis to employees of
which only 1400 were allotted. Balance 9,93,000 shares along
with 17,600 shares being unsubscribed portion from the employees
quota were allotted to the public.
2001- The company has informed that Mr. Ian Breminer, Foreign Collaborator and Director has acquired 7,66,557shares of the company from the another Foreign Collaborator M/s. Brazilian Food Product,
which constitutes5.762% of the paid up share capital of the company.
2002-Chintapalli Sirisha appointed as Company Secretary of Continental Coffee.
-Members of the Exchange are hereby informed that Continental Coffee Ltd has reissued 7,66,000 equity shares which were earlier forfeited by the Company due to non-payment of allotment/call monies.
2003 - Delisting of equity shares of the company from Madras, Calcutta & Hyderabad Stock Exchanges.
-CCL Products India Ltd has informed that Sri MS Narayanan, IRS, Retd Chairman of Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT), present Chairman of the company passed away on June 19, 2004 due to illness
-Ccl Products (India) Limited has informed that on June 24, 2004, the Company's Managing Director has led a foreign delegation from Denmark and U.K. and signed an MOU between the company and M/s. NIRO A/S, Denmark and M/s Strategic Soluble Services Ltd. U.K.
- Mrs. C. Shantha Prasad promoter of the Company has acquired 6,00,000 equity shares equivalent to 4.51% of Paid-up Share Capital of the Company from NRIs.
- CCL Products reports Rs 10.56cr net profit growth.
- CCL all set for Rs 200-crore capex
-CCL Products enters into JVA with Jyothy Laboratories
- CCL Products india Ltd. Appointed Mr. Zafar Saifullah, IAS (Retd), Former Cabinet Secretary as an Additional Director of the Company.
- CCL Products (India) Ltd Appointed Mrs. E.T.Shilpa as Company Secretary of the Company
- CCL Products Board recommends Dividend of Re 1/- per equity share of Rs 10/- each i.e. 10% dividend for the financial year 2008-09.
- CCL Products india ltd has been re-appointed Mr. Chalia Srishan as the Executive Director of the Company.
- CCL Products india Ltd Board recommends Dividend of Rs. 1.50 per equity share of Rs. 10/- each i.e. 15% dividend for the financial year 2009-10.
- CCL Products (India) Ltd Appointed Ms. Nagulavari Vanitha as Company Secretary of the Company.
- CCL Products (India) Ltd Appointed Ms. Ms. Geetha Shashidhar as Company Secretary of the Company.
- CCL Products (India) Ltd - Board recommends Dividend@20%
- CCL Products (India) Ltd - Board recommends Dividend of Rs. 5/- per equity share of Rs. 10/- each i.e. 50% for the financial year 2011-12.
- CCL Products Ltd Appointed Ms. Sridevi Dasari as a Company Secretary of the Company and Compliance Officer.
-Dr. D. Purandeswari has inaugurated the Companys State-of-the-Art instant coffee manufacturing Plant at Dak Lak Province.
-CCL Products India has announces bonus in the ratio of 1:1
-CCL Products India has splits its face value from Rs 10/- to 2/-
-The Coffee Board of India, Bangalore has awarded CCL Products (India) Limited.