1984 - The Company was Incorporated on 31st October, under the name of
Ceeta Polymer Products Ltd., and obtained the Certificate of
Commencement of Business on 6th November. Subsequently, the name
of the Company was changed to Ceeta Polymers Ltd. on 12th August
- It was promoted by K.M. Poddar, his friends and associates.
Initially, the Company had set up a unit for manufacture of
synthetic woven fabrics at Balasore of Orissa.
- The Company's object is to manufacture synthetic woven fabrics
and crimped/air-texturised synthetic yarn.
- The Company had signed a Memorandum of Agreement with Rajasthan
Petro Synthetics Ltd. (RPSL), to pass on its expertise to
manufacture crimped and air texturised yarn to the Company. As
per the terms of agreement RPSL was to provide the necessary
know-how, assist in selection of plant and machinery erection/
commissioning of the plant and impart trainings to the personnel
of the Company for which no fees is payable.
- The Company undertook to set up a unit to manufacture 2650 tpa
of crimped yarn and 250 tpa of air texturised synthetic yarn by
converting poly propylene partially oriented yarn (PP-POY) and
fully drawn yarn (PP-POY) into bulk yarn at village Rohikhera in
1991 - The main plant and machinery were procured indigenously. First
phase of the unit was implemented and commenced production from
- 700 No. of equity shares of Rs.10 each allotted subscribers to
the Memorandum and Articles of Association. 63,49,300 No. of
equity shares of Rs.10 each then issued of which the following
shares were reserved and allotted on firm basis:
- (i) 7,49,300 shares to K.M. Poddar, Promoters etc.
- (ii) 17,50,000 shares to Rajasthan Petro Synthetics Ltd. (RPSL);
- (iii) 5,00,000 shares to Canbank Mutual Fund. Out of the
remaining 3,50,000 shares, 3,35,000 shares to shareholders of
RPSL and 3,17,500 to employees were allotted on preferential
basis. The balance 26,97,500 shares were offered to the public
in April 1991. Additional 9,52,400 shares were allotted to
retain oversubscription (4,49,900 shares to promoters, 50,300
shares to employees, 47,600 shares to shareholders of RPSL and
4,04,600 shares to the public).
1993 - A 100% Export-Oriented granite Cutting and polishing unit at
Dist. Tumkur, Karnataka is under implementation.
1995 - The Company has diversified its activities by putting up a 100%
E.O.U. Granite unit for manufacture of Granite tiles, slabs and
- The name of the company was changed to "Ceeta Industries Ltd."
owing to its diversified activities.
-Ceeta Industries Ltd has informed that the Securities of the Company have been delisted from The Calcutta Stock Exchange Association Ltd (CSE) with effect from March 25, 2008.
-E-mail ID for Investors Complaints :email@example.com