|The Company was incorporated as Public Limited Company on 8th January, 1993 at Bangalore and obtained Certificate of Commencement of Business on 21st January, 1993.
The Company has set up a project to manufacture 32 lakh Sq.inches p.a of Hybrid Micro Circuits and 44 lakh sq.inches p.a. of Resistor Networks (passive HMCS) at Yelahanka, Bangalore.
The Company does not belong to any existing industrial group.
2002-C-Mac Centum Electronics Ltd has informed BSE that Ms Padmaja Pragada has been appointed as the Company Secretary of C-Mac Centum Electronics Ltd on September 02, 2002.
-Solectron Centum receives an order from Department of Space.
-Centum Electronics Ltd has informed that Mr. P V Prasad has been appointed as an alternate Director for Mr. S Krishnan, a non-executive independent director of the Company
- Centum Electronics Ltd has informed that Dr. P Rama Rao has been appointed as an Additional Director, in accordance with the provisions of Section 260 of the Companies Act.
Dr. P Rama Rao shall be a non-executive independent director.
- Company name has been changed from Solectron Centum Electronics Ltd to Centum Electronics Ltd.
- Centum Electronics Ltd has appointed Mr. Rajiv C. Mody and Mr. Manny Marimuthu as Additional Directors of the Company.
- Mr. Apparao V. Mallavarapu, Managing Director, has been appointed as Chairman of the Company .
- Investors E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Company have been associated with ISRO for the successful launch of PSLV-C19 and RISAT-1 mission by supplying the modules and subsystems of different types.
-Winners of Technovation Awards announced
-Centum Electronics received Industry Excellence Award from IEI
-Centum received a new order worth Rs. 71 crore
-"Centum Electronics received new order from an Indian Defense Enterprise"
-"Centum Electronics received Honor from The World Economic Forum"
- Centum Electronics Limited to acquire the plastics and defense & aerospace business of Centum Industries Private Limited
-Centum Electronics acquires 51% stake in French Adetel Group
-Centum Electronics receives Best Electronic System Design Company Award