|2002-Madhusudan Oils & Fats Ltd has informed that the Board appointed Shri Vikram many as Chairman-Cum-Managing Director of the Company (formerly he was Chairman and Non-executive Director of the Company)
The Board also appointed Shri S C Kothari as Whole Time Director (formerly he was Non-Executive Director of the Company).The Board has further informed that Shri N K Maheshwari and Shri O P Bhandari have been appointed as Additional Directors of the Company.
-Cera Sanitaryware Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on July 30, 2008, inter alia, has also approved appointment of Shri. Ashok Chhajed as an Additional Director with immediate effect.
- Board of Directors of the Company has recommended dividend of Rs 2.00 per fully paid shares of Rs 5/- each.
- The Board of Directors of the Company has allotted 63,27,437 Equity Shares as Bonus Shares in the ratio of 1:1 to the members of the Company.
- The production has commenced at the Company's Faucetsware Plant at the land adjacent to 9, G.I.D.C. Industrial Estate, Kadi, Dist. Mehsana (North Gujarat).
- Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting has recommended a dividend of Rs. 2.50/- (50%) per fully paid-up equity shares of Rs. 5/- each.
- Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting has recommended a dividend of Rs.3.00/- (60%) per fully paid-up equity share of Rs.5/- each.
- The company has appointed Shri S.C. Kothari, as C.E.O. of the Company.
- Cera Sanitaryware Ltd., IndiaÂs fastest growing sanitaryware company, is once more voted Product of the Year in the Sanitaryware & Fittings category. Proclaimed winner for its Snow White range, consumers across the country vouched for CeraÂs technological innovation and once again voted winner for 2012 as well.
- Cera Sanitaryware Ltd has recommended a Dividend of Rs. 4.00 (80%) per fully paid-up equity share of Rs. 5/- each.
- The Company has appointed Shri Lalit Kumar Bohania as an additional director during the year
- Cera Sanitaryware Ltd., synonymous with style and innovation, has bagged the ÂIndian Power BrandÂ award second time in a row.
- CERA's single lever faucet has bagged the Product of the Year Award.
- Cera Sanitaryware Limited launched Cerenity, first toilet sanitizer.
- CERA, IndiaÂs fastest growing company in the bathroom solutions segment has always been on the forefront of innovation and has now launched a new one piece EWC with twin innovation Â it is rimless and it is with nano glaze.
- CERA, IndiaÂs most innovative bathroom solutions provider, which pioneered water-saving twin-flush in India more than 15 years back, has been on the forefront of launching path-breaking products since its inception.
- The Company has appointed Smt.Deepshikha Khaitan and Shri Atul Sanghvi as Executive Director w e f April 01, 2014.
- The Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 5/- (100%) per fully paid-up equity Share of Rs. 5/ each.
-Cera Sanitaryware Lt - Contract with Global Brand
-Cera Sanitaryware joins hands with ECE Banyo
-Cera IndiaÂs most preferred premium home solutions brand
-Cera Is Best Mid-Sized Company
-Cera Launched A New Contemporary Faucet Series-Gayle