Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2013
1. RELATED PARTY TRANSACTIONS:
The details regarding related parties and transactions taken place between them during the financial year 2012-13 has been given below:
2. No Contingent liabilities existed as on 31.03.2013.
3. Figures of the previous year have been regrouped and/or recasted wherever necessary.
Mar 31, 2012
1. No Contingent liabilities existed as on 31.03.2012.
2. Figures of the previous year have been regrouped and/or recasted wherever necessary.
Mar 31, 2010
1. The balances of loans and advances are as per the books and subject to confirmation from respective parties.
2. The Market Value of quoted investments amounts to Rs. 2,80,00,000/-.
3. Investments are long term in nature and are stated at cost. However, provision if any for diminution is made to recognize any decline other than temporary, in the value of investment. But there is no diminution in value of investment which would have long term effect.
4. In pursuance to Accounting Standard -26, any expenses relating to pre-operational activities have to be written off in the same year. This policy is being followed. The Public Issue Expenses are not covered by this standard and hence it is being written off in equal instalments over a period of 10 years.
5. Contingent liabilities existed as on 31.03.2010 amounting to Rs. Nil (P.Y. Nil).
6. Figures of the previous year have been regrouped and/or recasted wherever necessary.