Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2013
1 RELATED PARTY TRANSACTIONS:
The details regarding related parties and transactions taken plxe between them during the financial year 2012-13 has been given below:
2. Contingent Liability of'' 36,00,000/- for the corporate guarantee given to Raj Publishers for its Term Loan from SBI
3. Figures of the previous year have been regrouped and/or recasted wherever necessary,
Mar 31, 2012
1. RELATED PARTY TRANSACTIONS:
The details regarding related patties and transactons taken place betoeen them during the financial year 2011 -12 has teen given below
2. No Contingent liabilities existed as on 31.03.2012.
3. Figures ofthe previous year have been regrouped and/or recasted wherever necessary.
Mar 31, 2010
1. Some balances of loans and advances are as per the books and subject to confirmation from respective parties.
2. The Market Value of quoted investments amounts to Rs. 48,94,000/-.
3. Investments are long term in nature and are stated at cost. However, provision if any for diminution is made to recognize any decline other than temporary, in the value of investment. But there is no diminution in value of investment which would have long term effect.
4. In pursuance to Accounting Standard -26, any expenses relating to pre-operational activities have to be written off in the same year. The company was following the policy of amortization of the expenses over a period of 10 years.However, the entire balance of preliminary expenses amounting to Rs. 3,39,568/- as on 31.03.2009 was written off to the Profit & Loss Account for brining the accounting treatment of the company at par with accounting standard.
5. a. During the year the Deferred Ta x Assets of Rs. 49,281.63 has been originated therefore the closing balance of Deferred Tax Liability as on 31.03.2010 is Rs. 1,958,405.64.The Deferred Tax Assets Comprise of tax effect of the following timing difference :-
6. Contingent liabilities existed as on 31.03.2010 amounting to Rs. Nil (P.Y. Nil).
7. A. Break up of Expenditure on Employees who are in receipt of remuneration aggregating Rs.24,00,000/- or more per year or Rs.2,00,000/- per month where employed for a part of the year NIL (Previous year : NIL)
B. Expenditure in Foreign Currency NIL (Previous year : NIL )
C. Earning in Foreign Currency NIL (Previous year : NIL )
D. Remittance of Foreign Currency on account of Dividend NIL (Previous year: NIL)
8. Figures of the previous year have been regrouped and/or Whever necessary.