|Devarsa Gas-Chem Private Limited was incorporated on 21st
July, 1994 as a Private Limited Company. The Company was
subsequently converted to a Public Limited Company and the
name was changed to Devarsa Gas-Chem Limited vide special
resolution passed on 30/09/1994. A fresh Certificate of
Incorporation subsequent to the change of name on
conversion was obtained from the Registrar of Companies,
Maharashtra dated 28th October, 1994.
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Re 1
-Company has changed its name from Devarsa Gas-Chem Ltd. to Confidence Petroleum Ltd.
-Confidence Petroleum India Ltd has informed that the Company has entered into a joint venture with Energtek Inc.
- Confidence Petroleum India Ltd has informed that contract worth Rs 42.89 crores has been awarded by M/s. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (Rs 37.70 Crore) & M/s. Indian Oil Corporation (Rs 5.19 Crores) to the Khopoli Cylinder Manufacturing Plant, a Unit of Cylinder Division of the Company, for supply of LPG Cylinders. The contract is to be executed on or before March 31, 2010.
- Confidence Petro - Company started supply of LPG Cylinders to IOCL, BPCL & HPCL against orders.
- Confidence Petro - Grant of License for LPG Parallel Marketing by Indonesian Government to Company's subsidiary.
- Confidence Petro has acquired Bangalore based oil and gas services provider Sneha Petroleum.
- Confi.Petro - Commissioned 4 more Auto LPG Dispensing Stations.
- Confi.Petro - Bagged prestigious turnkey contract worth 8.25 crores by SAIL.
- Confi.Petro - Bagged contract for 11 Auto LPG Dispensing Stations (ALDS) from IOCL.
- Confi.Petro - Bags Order worth Rs. 40 Crores from BPCL for Supply of LPG Cylinders.
- Confi.Petro - Confidence Petroleum signs global JV for Gas Meters with Zhejiang Chint Instrument & Meter Co. Ltd, China.
-"Confidence Petro takes over 'Vedant LPG Venture' - A Cylinder Manufacturing Plant at Raipur (C.G.)"
- Confi.Petro - HPCL Awarded contract of LPG Bottling.
- Confi.Petro - BPCL conferred Bottling Contract for LPG Bottling on Ujjain LPG Bottling Plant.
- Confi.Petro - BPCL awarded additional orders worth Rs. 59.8 crores.
-Mr. Jigar Vijaykumar Vora has been appointed as a Independent Director of the Company.