1986 - The Company was incorporated as a Private Limited Company on July 28th as
'Creative Eye Private Limited' under the companies Act, 1956 in New Delhi and
became Public Limited Company and consequently the name was changed to
'Creative Eye Limited' .
- The Company was promoted by Mr. Dheeraj Kumar Jochhar, a promoter with
substantial expertise in the fieled of film and television production.
- The Company has expanded its products offerings across genres for major satellite
channels, in addition to production for Doordarshan.
1997 - CEL has acquired the Business of CE w.e.f. April 1st.
2000 - Creative Eye Ltd is relaunching its IPO, withdrawn earlier in the first week of July
before the fixed price could be completed, at an indicative floor price of Rs.150.
- Issue of 50,04,800 No. of Equity Shares of face value of Rs 5/- each for cash at a price
of Rs 50 per equity share aggregating Rs 25,02,40,000.
- The Company proposes to launch a public issue of 25,02,400 No.of equity shares of Rs 10/-
each, the Book Built Portion of whichopened on 30. June and closed on 6th July.
- The company has acquired the Business of Naham Shivay Enterprises w.e.f. 01 January.
- The Company has created an Employee Welfare Trust called 'Creative Eye Limited
Employees Welfare Trust' to implement the employee stock option plan.
- The Company has allotted 50,000 No. of equity shares of Rs 10/- each to the trust for
cash at par on 29th February.
- The Company has subdivided the existing 1,10,00,000 No. of equity shares of Rs 10/-
each into 2,20,00,000 No. of equity shares of Rs 5/- each by a resolution passed by the
-Creative Eye ties up with Camlin and Parle G to promote 3D Children's movie
- Creative Eye Ltd. has appointed Mrs. Himani Chhabra Kamal as Company Secretary of our Company w.e.f. June 1, 2007. Mrs. Himani Chhabra Kamal, has also been appointed as 'Compliance Officer' of the company with effect from the same date.