|The Company was incorporated as a limited company on 28th December 1992. The Company started it's functions purely as a finance company in Delhi after obtaining the Certificate of Commencement of Business on 2nd February, 1993. The Company got its SEBI registration certificate valid from 1st June, 1994 and started as a Category III Merchant Banker. The Company's activities prior to this, was mainly corporate advisory services including project counseling, loan syndication etc. The Company is professionally managed and has achieved its objectives systematically. The Company has concentrated mainly on fulfillment of the needs of business houses by providing them with an expertise in
fund raising. With the present paid-up capital of Rs. 100 lacs, the Company has carried on its fund based activities on its own.
The Company, at the time of incorporation, was classified by the Registrar of Companies, NCT of Delhi & Haryana, as a Non Banking Non Financial Company. However, the Company has applied to Department of Company Affairs, New Delhi, for reclassification as Non Banking Financial Company and has simultaneously applied to the Reserve Bank Of India for registration number.
The Company is, currently, engaged in the following activities:
1. Loan Syndication:
The Company has already syndicated foreign currency loan worth Rs. 2900 lacs and Rupee loan worth Rs. 2000 lacs.
The Company has lease portfolio totalling Rs. 26 lacs.
3. Corporate Advisory Services:
The list of clients under this category includes The Parasrampuria Group, Rajasthan Polyesters Ltd., Monnet Group, Delton Cables, Filament India, Rajasthan Balls & Bearings Ltd., etc. Apart from these the Company is legal advisor to ICICI Securities & Finance Company Ltd and
public issue advisorto Filament India Ltd, Parasrampuria Texfab Ltd, TDT Copper Ltd.
4. Intercorporate Deposits/Bills Discounting(BD):
The Company has invested Rs. 45 lacs (approximately) in ICDs from its own funds.
5. Stock Advisory Services:
Having a good set up of research facility, the Company renders this service for its clients.
6. Short-term Finances & Syndication of Working Capital Facility:
The Company, utilising its specialisation in loan syndication activity, caters to the client's need in these areas as well.
7. Underwriting & Marketing of Public Issues:
The Company, till date, has underwritten Public Issues to the extent of Rs. 38.89 lacs and has marketed the issues underwritten as well as other issues.
MAIN OBJECTS OF THE COMPANY
The main objects of the company set out in the Memorandum of Association of the company are as follows :-
1. To carry on and undertake the business of Portfolio Managers and Security Analysts, Investment or Financial Consultants and Advisors and to act as Manager for Resident & Non-Resident Indian and for India & Foreign Mutual Funds, Investment Pools of Syndicate and Investors, whether being a Body Corporate firm or an individual.
2. To carry on the business to underwrite, sub-underwrite, to invest in and acquire and hold sell, buy otherwise deal in shares debentures, debenture stocks, negotiable instruments units, bonds, loans obligations and securities issued or guaranteed by Indian and/or foreign Governments
State dominions, sovereigns, municipalities, public authorIties or bodies banks, financial institutions and shares stocks debentures, debenture stocks, funds, obligations and securities issued and/or guaranteed by Government or any Company, Corporation, firm or any person
anywhere in India or outside whether incorporated or not.
3. To manage public issue of securities and act as issue house, financial advisors, and to carry on the business of Registrars, for various Companies, bodies, financial institutions, banks whether incorporated in India or outside India and to make financial arrangements from banks, financial institutions, mutual funds, body
corporates, firms or individual.
4. To act as stock and share brokers for primary & secondary market operations and finance brokers and to be members in one or more stock exchanges/OTC exchanges anywhere in India or outside India and to act as sub-brokers of one or more brokers of one or more stock exchanges
anywhere in India or outside India and to deal in foreign currencies as authorised dealers with the permission of the Reserve Bank of India.
5. Sharehoiders of the Company Passed a Special Resolution on 20th March, 1993 fortaking the Business from other objects given in sub- clause 47 of clause (Ill) C of the Memorandum of Association as under:
'To carry on the Business of a leasing and hire purchase Company and to acquire, to provide on lease or to be provided on hire purchase basis all types of Individual and office plants, Equipments, Machinery, Vehicles, Buildings and Real Estate Required for manufacturing, processing, transportation and trading business and other commercial
and service business.'
The company does not have any subsidiary.
COMPANIES UNDER THE SAME MANAGEMENT
There are no companies under the same management within the meaning of Section 370(1-B) of the Companies Act, 1956.
-Chartered Capital & Investment Ltd ('Manager to the Offer') on behalf of the Mundra Credit & Investment Pvt Ltd ('Acquirer'), pursuant to Regulation 10 read with the Regulation 12 of Securities & Exchange Board of India (Substantial Acquisition of Shares & Takeovers) Regulations 1997 ('SEBI (SAST) Regulations, 1997') and subsequent amendments thereto has announced as below:
The Acquirer is making an Open Offer in terms of the SEBI (SAST) Regulations, 1997 to the shareholders of Consolidated Securities Ltd ('Target Company') to acquire 8,00,760 equity shares of Rs 10/- each representing 20% of the total issued, subscribed, paid-up and voting share capital of the Target Company at a price of Rs 4/- per fully paid equity share ('Offer Price'), payable in cash subject to the terms and conditions.