1992 - DB (International) Stock Brokers Ltd. is an existing company which was
incorporated on 28th February, under the name of Vinayak Industries Ltd,
being the date of certificate of incorporation issued by the Registrar of
Companies U.P., Kanpur.
- Subsequently the Company obtained the certificate of commencement of
Business from the Registrar of Companies, U.P. Kanpur on 11th March.
1994 - The name of the company was changed on 3rd August. After Incorporation
the company came to know that there is another listed company in the name
of Vinayak Industries Ltd. registered with Registrar of Companies, Jaipur.
Therefore the name of the company was changed.
- The company is a non banking financial company and is governed by the
Non-banking Financial Companies (Reserve Bank of India) Directives 1977
issue by the Reserve Bank of India. Since incorporation the company is mainly
engaged in the business of investment and trading of securities and
intercorporate loans and advances.
1995 - The Company came out with its maiden Public Issue of 7,50,000 No. of Equity
Shares of Rs. 10/- each for cash at par aggregating to Rs 75,00,000/- The Issue
was oversubscribed by more than 14 times.
- Mr. Bajrang Lal Chandak has resigned from directorship and his resignation has
been accepted by the board with effect from 1st April.
- Mr. Sita Ram Bhuwalka resigned from the office of the Managing Director and his
resignation has been accepted by the board with effect from 31st July.
- Mr. Shiv Narayan Daga, a Director of the Company has been appointed as
Managing Director of the Company for a period of five years with effect from
1996-99 - NO NEWS
2000 - The company has decided to propose splitting of equity shares of Rs. 10
each into two equity shares of Rs. 5 each in the next AGM to be held on
- The Company has signed an agreement with CDSL, NSDL and Alankit Assignments
Ltd for dematerialisation.
2003- Yogesh Kumar has resigned from the office of the Company Secretary and Ms Tulika Singhal has been appointed as Company Secretary of the company.
-DB International Stock Brokers Ltd has appointment Mr. Sachin Rathi as Additional Director of the Company.