Mar 31, 2015
1. Corporate information
Dalal Street Investments Limited is an Investment and Trading company.
Vishnu Smruti Apartments, 425/35, TMV Colony, Gultekadi, Pune 411037.
Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2013
1 Corporate information
Daial Street Investments Limited is an Investment and Trading company.
Mar 31, 2010
1. The Income tax Department has filed an Appeal in the Supreme Court against the decision of High Court of Bombay in respect of Asstt. Year 2001-02. Pending appeal, no provision has been made in the accounts.
2. The Company is Registered with Reserve Bank of India as Non-Banking Financial Company.
3. As the Companys main activity is to deal in shares and securities, there are no reportable segment as defined in Accounting Standard 17.
4. Basic and Diluted Earning per Equity Share of Rs.10/- each for the year ended 31st March, 2010 is Rs.35.61 (Previous Year Rs.(2.05)}.
5. As defined in Accounting Standard 22 Company do not have material deferred tax liability.
6. As required by Accounting Standard - AS 18 - "Related Parties Disclosures" issued by the The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India are as follows:
List of Related Parties and transactions taken place with them during the yean
(A) (Key Management Personnel
- Pavankumar Sanwarmal- Director
- Rita Pavankumar - Director
- Vikas Pavankumar - Director
Details of transactions during the year are as follows:
(A) Unsecured Loans/Advances received from related parties!
Key Management personnel Rs.49.60 lacs
(B) Repayment of unsecured Loans/Advances to related parties:
Key Management personnel Rs.180.85 lacs
(C) Outstanding Balances as at 31st March, 2010 Payable by Company
Key Management personnel Rs. 237.75 lacs
7. Additional Information pursuant to Part IV of Schedule VI to the Companies Act, 1956.
(a) Registration Mails
Registration No. 19,987 State Code 11 Balance Sheet Date 31 03 2,010
Date Month Year
(b) Capital raised during the year (Amount in Rs. Thousands)
Public Issue Right Issue
Bonus Issue Private Placement
(c) Position of Mobilisation and Deployment of Funds (Amount in Rs. Thousands)
Sources of Finds Total Liabilities Total Assets
Paid-up Capital Reserves Surplus
Secured Loans Unsecured Loans
Application of Funds Net Fixed Assets Investments
Net Current Assets Miscellaneous Expenditure
Accumulated Losses MIL
(d) Performance of Company (Amount in Rs. Thousands)
Turnover / Incase Total Expenditure
15,686 4,174 Profit/Loss) before tax Profit(Loss) after tax
Earnings per Share (Annualised) in Rs.35.61 Dividend Rate
(e) Generic Names of Three Principal Products/Services of Company - Investment Company
8. Previous years figures have been regrouped/recast wherever necessary to confirm to this years classification.