Home  »  Company  »  Deepak Fertilisers & Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd.  »  Quotes  »  Dividend
Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'

Deepak Fertilisers & Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. Dividend History & Payment Date

Year/Month Effective Date Dividend Date Dividend (%) (%) Remarks
Jun 30, 2017 Final 60 Rs.6.0000 per share(60%)Dividend
Mar 04, 2016 Mar 17, 2016 Interim Interim Dividend
Mar 04, 2016 Mar 17, 2016 Interim 50 Rs.5.0000 per share(50%)Interim Dividend
May 21, 2015 Jul 28, 2015 Final 40 Rs.4.0000 per share(40%)Dividend
May 15, 2014 Jul 17, 2014 Final 65 Rs.6.5000 per share(65%)Dividend
May 31, 2013 Jul 25, 2013 Final 55 Rs.5.5000 per share(55%)Dividend
May 18, 2012 Jul 12, 2012 Final 55 Rs.5.50 per share(55%)Dividend
May 11, 2011 Jul 21, 2011 Final 50
May 26, 2010 Jul 06, 2010 Final 45
May 20, 2009 Jul 07, 2009 Final 40
Jun 02, 2008 Jul 11, 2008 Final 35 AGM
May 22, 2007 Jun 28, 2007 Final 30 AGM
May 19, 2006 Jun 29, 2006 Final 30 AGM
May 19, 2005 Jul 01, 2005 Final 30 Dividend 25% plus a special dividend of 5% on the occasion of the Silver Jubilee year, totaling 30% on equity shares of the company for the year ended March 31, 2005. & AGM
May 21, 2004 Jul 01, 2004 Final 22 AGM
May 23, 2003 Jul 03, 2003 Final 22 AGM
Jun 17, 2002 Aug 06, 2002 Final 20 AGM
May 31, 2001 Jun 26, 2001 Final 25 AGM

Find IFSC