Mar 31, 2015
Denis Chem Lab Limited is public limited company domiciled in India and incorporated in 1982 under the provisions of Companies Act, 1956. Its shares are listed on BSE in India. The company is engaged in the business of manufacturing of Pharmaceutical Products.
1) Contingent Liability not provided for:
Particulars As At As At 31-03-2015 31-03-2014 Rs. Rs.
i) In respect of counter guarantee 4,88,32,782 3,79,67,223 given by the bank
ii) Disputed demand not acknowledged as debt against which the company has preferred appeal:
Sales Tax 10,117,774 10,151,901
Income Tax 12,96,280 3,55,690
2) Estimated amount of contracts remaining to be executed on capital account and not provided for Rs.5,10,47,302/- (Previous Year Rs. 21,37,05,000/-)
3) Balances of Debtors, Creditors and Loans and Advances in the Balance Sheet are subject to confirmation.
4) In the opinion of the management of the Company, provisions for all known liabilities have been made in the books of accounts. Further, the current assets and liabilities are stated at the value realisable in the ordinary course of business.
5) Under the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006; certain disclosures are required to be made relating to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. The company is in the process of compiling relevant information from its suppliers about their coverage under the Act. Since the relevant information is not available, no disclosures have been made in the accounts.
6) The management of the company has carried out an exercise to ascertain impairment of Fixed Assets. In the opinion of the management of the company there are no indications of impairment of assets as at 31/03/2015 and therefore no effect of impairment is required to be given in the books of accounts.
7) Unsecured Loans:
Unsecured loan from banks includes a sum of Rs. Nil (Previous year Rs. 4,12,813/-) borrowed from the different banks for the purpose of the business of the company sanctioned to Managing Director of the company in his personal capacity.
8) C.I.F. Value of Imports in respect of Raw Materials : Rs. 3,71,484/-(Previous Year Rs. 13,44,980/-)
9) F.O.B. Value of Exports in respect of Goods : Rs. 4,21,72,467/-
10) RELATED PARTY DISCLOSURES:-
a) Name of the Related Parties:-
i) Associate Company : Denis Plast Limited
ii) Key Management Personnel : Dr. Himanshu C. Patel
& their relatives : Dr. Himanshu C. Patel (HUF)
Mr. Nirmal H. Patel
iii) Directors : Shri Dinesh B. Patel
Dr. Gaurang Dalal
Ms. Anar H. Patel
Ms. Gauri S. Trivedi
Mr. Janak G. Nanavaty
The related party as well as transaction shown above is as certified by the Managing Director of the Company.
11) The figures of previous year have been regrouped wherever necessary.