|The Company was incorporated in 1985, company belongs to Dhanukha group of companies. It is an established participant in the insecticides segment of India's crop protection chemical business. The company has set up a new Du Net 12:5L formulation plant in June,1992.
The menthol formulation technology is supplied by Du Pont of U.S.A. as a result of a formulator/Distributor agreement signed between DPL and the Du Pont company of USA. The Company had undertaken expansion cum diversification project to enter the formulation of various projects and manufacture import substitute afrazine technical. The know-how of which has been developed by it's assoiciate and R & D centre.
-Delist securities from the Delhi Stock Exchange Association Ltd (DSE) with effect from March 01, 2005.
- Company name has been changed from Dhanuka Pesticides Ltd to Dhanuka Agritech Ltd.
- Board has recommended the payment of dividend to the shareholders @ 50% (Rs 5/- per equity share for Rs 10/- each), for the year ended March 31, 2008.
- has recommended the payment of dividend to the shareholders @ 60% (Rs 6/- per equity share of Rs 10/- each), for the year ended March 31, 2009.
- Board has recommended dividend of 70% (Rs. 7/- per equity share) for the financial year 2009-10.
- Dhanuka Agritech Limited features in ForbesÂ ÂAsiaÂs 200 Best Under a Billion' List 2010.
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 2
- Dhanuka Agritech Ltd. achieves Gross Turnover of Rs.500 crores.
- The Board have recommended the payment of Final Dividend to the Shareholders @ 100% (Rs. 2/- per equity share of Rs. 2/- each), for the year ended March 31, 2011.
- Shri Mridul Dhanuka has been appointed as Additional Director of the Company.
- Dhanuka Agri - Dhanuka Agritech Limited Upgraded by CRISIL Equities.
- Dhanuka Agri - Incorporation of a Wholly Owned Subsidiary by Dhanuka Agritech Ltd.
- Dhanuka Agri - Dhanuka Agritech Limited- 'Forbes Asia - 200 Best under a Billion.
- "Dhanuka Agritech Limited features in 'Inc. India 500 - India's Fastest Growing Mid-Sized Companies'".
- The Board has recommended the payment of Dividend to the shareholders @ 110% (Rs. 2.2/- per Equity Share having Face Value of Rs. 2/- each).
-"Brand Execellence Award in Agrochemicals"
-Dhanuka Agritech Ltd has Release titled "Dhanuka Agritech Limited - Long-term rating upgraded to (ICRA)A(stable) and short-term rating reaffirmed at (ICRA)A1 for bank facilities"
-Dhanuka Agritech Ltd has Release titled "Dhanuka Agritech Ltd - Udhampur Manufacturing Unit recommended for OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification"
-Dhanuka Agritech Ltd has informed regarding the Company securing Prestigious award for its newly launched innovative product - Lustre.
-Dhanuka Agritech Ltd has informed regarding a titled "Dhanuka Agritech Limited - Engagement of Shri Amitabh Bachchan as Brand Ambassador"
-Dhanuka Agritech Ltd has declared Interim Dividend @100% (Rs. 2 per Equity Share having Face Value of Rs. 2/- each) for the Financial Year 2013-14
-Dhanuka Agritech Limited launches new herbicideÂÂSEMPRAÂ CIB 9(3) Registration.
-Dhanuka Agritech - Delhi High Court has approved the comprehensive scheme of amalgamation between A.M. Bros. Fintrade Pvt Ltd and Dhanuka Finvest Pvt Ltd with Dhanuka Agritech.