1994 - The Company was incorporated on 23rd March, and received the
Certificate of Commencement of Business on April 19. The Company
was promoted by Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd. and its associates.
The Company is engaged in business of leasing, hire purchase,
merchant banking and investments in capital and money markets.
- 19,70,700 No. of equity shares of Rs 10 each and 157,50,000
preference shares of Rs 10 each allotted to promoters.
10,29,300 No. of equity shares of Rs 10 each and 52,50,000 - 5%
Convertible Preference shares of Rs 10 each were issued in
February 1995 through a prospectus as follows:
- (i) 2,75,300 No. of equity shares on firm allotment basis to
promoters and associate companies,
- (ii) 4,000 No. of equity shares to employees of the Company (all
were taken up),
- (iii) 7,50,000 No. of equity shares of Rs 10 each and 52,50,000
Convertible preference shares to public (all were taken up).
1995 - The Company obtained its Category I Merchant Banking registration
from SEBI on 18th April.
- The company issued 52,50,000-5% Convertible Preference shares of
Rs 10 each to the public. These are to be converted into 1
equity share of Rs 10 each at par at the end of 30 months from
the date of allotment.
- 7,59,150 No. of Equity shares allotted.
1996 - The honourable High Court at Delhi and Mumbai on 26th March,
approved the scheme of amalgamation of the Company with Fortis
Financial Services Ltd. As per the scheme of amalgamation the
eastwhile holders of Empire Finance were allotted one share of
Fortis Finance for every two shares held by them. Accordingly,
18,60,375 shares were allotted.
- Fortis Financial Services Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on December 19, 2006, has considered and approved the appointment of Mr Vikram Sahgal as an Additional Director, in the capacity of 'Independent Director' with immediate effect.
-The company has issued rights in the ratio of 1:2 at a premium of Rs.0/-Per Share.
-Fortis Financial Services Ltd has informed that the name of the Company has been changed from 'Fortis Financial Services Ltd' to 'Religare Technova Ltd' w.e.f. July 25, 2008.
- Religare Technova Ltd. has informed that the name of the Company has been changed from 'Religare Technova Ltd.' to 'Dion Global Solutions Ltd.' w.e.f. Dec 28, 2010.