|The company was incorporated in 1985 as BMD Foundry Machinery.
After posting poor results during the initial years, BMD foundry Machinery did a dramatic turn about in the second half the year ended March, 1990, wiping out all previous losses and carrying forward profits to reserves, although skipping the dividend.
BMD, Germany and DEG, a finance company owned by the German government mainly to promote joint ventures in the developing world, own 20 per cent each of the Rs.1 crore equity while Alfa Laval owns 10 per cent and Karnataka government, through KSIIDC, 11 per cent.
2002-Disa India Ltd has informed BSE that Mr Tomas Dyrbye has ceased to be the Director on the Board of the Company effective on August 30, 2002 upon relocation.
- Disa India Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on November 02, 2006, inter alia, has reconstituted the Board with induction of Mr Sanjay Arte as Director and cessation of two Directors, Mr Pradeep Mallick & Mr V M Bhat.
- Recommended a Dividend 40% for the FY ended.
- DISA Group is acquired by Mid Europa Partners.
- DISA and Wheelabrator Group merge. Wheelabrator Group is teh world-leading surface preparation leader, and the DISA surface preparation division is rebranded Wheelabrator.
- The World's Leading Supplier of Moulding and Surface Preparation Technology.
- DISA India Ltd Hosakote Plant Facility.
-Board Recommended has a Dividend of Rs. 2.50/- per equity share of Rs. 10/- each (25%) for the year 2013.
-Board Recommended has a Dividend of Rs. 2.50 (25%) per equity share