-Divis Research Center (DRC) established.
-DRC successfully develops several commercial processes for intermediates and bulk actives and supplies to manufacturing majors.
-Divis Research Center changes its name to Divis Laboratories Limited to reflect its growing area of operations and its plans to enter the manufacturing sector in the following year.
-Manufacturing Facility (Unit-1) at Choutuppal near Hyderabad starts operations.
-SGS-Yarsley of U.K certifies Divis Laboratories as ISO-9002 compliant.
-European Directorate gives a ÂCertificate of SuitabilityÂ (CoS) for Naproxen produced at Divis Laboratories.
-US-FDA inspects Divis Laboratories successfully SGS-Yarsley of U.K awards Divis the ISO 9001 Certification SGS International AG of Switzerland awards Divis the ISO-14001 Certification (for its efficient Environment Management Systems).
-BVQI of London awards Divis the OHSAS-18001 Certification (for its Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems).
-Divis commences the setting up of its 2nd Manufacturing Facility (Unit-2) at Chippada near Visakhapatnam.
-Divis opens a new research center christened ÂDRC-VizagÂ for fundamental research in selected niche business core segments.
-Went for IPO and listed on stock exchanges BSE, NSE and HSE.
-Divi's Laboratorie receives Certificate of Substantiability from the council of Europe
-Appointed Mr A Narendra as Company Secretary & Compliance Officer of the company (in place of outgoing Company Secretary Mr P Sudarshan) who has joined the organization.
- Divi'S Laboratories Limited has informed that the manufacturing facility of Divi's Labs at Choutuppal near Hyderabad was successfully inspected by US-FDA in May 2004.
-US-FDA inspects the Choutuppal (Unit-1) for a second time. No 483.
-Delists equity shares form The Hyderabad Stock Exchange Ltd (HSE), Hyderabad with effect from March 29, 2006.
-US-FDA inspects the Visakhapatnam(Unit-2) for the first time.
- The Company has splits its face value from Rs10/- to Rs2/-.
-Third US-FDA inspection for Choutuppal(Unit-1).
- Certified and Awarded for "Best Green Belt Development"
- SURAKSHA PURASKAR for the year 2008
- ISO 14001: 2004 (Re-Certification) "Environment Management System"
-Divi's Laboratories has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:1
- Divis Lab - Setting up of a new Unit in SEZ at Visakhapatnam.
- The Company has recommended a dividend of 300% i.e. Rs. 6/- per equity share of Rs. 2/- face value for the year ended March 31, 2010.
- Diviâs Laboratories surged 3.5 per cent in early morning trade on Bombay Stock Exchange on November 2, 2011, after the announcement of healthy growth in Q2 numbers on November 1, 2011, after trading hours.
- Shares of the company after opening higher at Rs 765 from previous close of Rs 759.20, rose to hit a high of Rs 785.40 on BSE, reflecting the gain of 3.5 per cent. At 11:05 AM, the stock was trading at Rs 772.85 on Bombay Stock Exchange.
- Divis Laboratories Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors through Circular resolution dated March 07, 2012 has decided to seek shareholders approval by postal ballot for Re-appointment and revision in remuneration of Mr. Madhusudana Rao Divi as Director-Projects of the Company.
- The Company Re-appointment and revision in remuneration of Mr. Kiran S. Divi Director & President- Operations of the Company.
- Enhancement of remuneration of Dr. Murali K. Divi, Chairman & Managing Director of the Company.
- Enhancement of remuneration of Mr. N. V. Ramana, Executive Director of the Company.
-Divis Laboratories Ltd. has recommended a dividend of 750% i.e. Rs. 15/- per equity share of Rs. 2/- face value for the year ended March 31, 2013.
-Divis Laboratories Ltd. has recommended a dividend of 1000% i.e. Rs. 20/- per equity shares of Rs. 2/- face value for the year ended March 31, 2014.
-Divis Laboratories Ltd has approved to give bonus shares on the eve of 25th year of formation of the Company, in the ratio of 1:1.
-Divis Labs unit-2 at Chippada successfully inspected by USFDA