-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 5
-MC Vaults Ltd has informed that the Company has entered into an agreement with GTM Builders & Promoters Pvt Ltd, an entity belonging to Sri. Balaji Group, reputed real estate developers in north India.
-The Company has issued Bonus Shares in the Ratio of 1:1.
-Company has changed its name from DMC Vaults Ltd. to DMC International Ltd.
-DMC International Ltd has appointed Mr. Ravi Sawlani as Independent Director.
- Company name has been changed from DMC Vaults Ltd to DMC International Ltd.
- DMC International Ltd has informed that management of the Company has appointed Mr. Gaurav Mittal as CEO for the education division of the Company.
-Company has changed its name from DMC International Ltd. to DMC Education Ltd.
- DMC Vaults - Acquisition of 51% Stake of LIFELONG Finishing Academy, a Delhi based Training Institute.
-DMC Education Ltd has Takeover of PLANSTEPS, a 14 Years Education Consulting and Carrier Counseling Firm for INR 45 million.
- DMC Education Ltd has entered into an agreement with Power Finance Corporation Ltd for acting as PTI for imparting training to level C&D utility personnel of State Power distribution utilities under R-APDRP Scheme of Government of India for the following three themes, IT General (T1), Communication & Soft Skills (T16) and Material Management & Quality Assurance (T18)
- The Registered Office of the Company has been shifted from "H-108, 2nd Floor, Opp. Hotel Marina, Connaught Place, New Delhi- 110001 to 1584/1, Block B Shastri Nagar, New Delhi-110052.