Mar 31, 2012
1. Contingent Liabilities
Current year Previous year Rupees Rupees
Estimated amount of contract remaining to Nil Nil
be executed on capital accounts and not provided for in accounts
Letter of Credit Outstanding Nil Nil
Bank Guarantee Nil Nil
2. The detail of the Auditors Remuneration and its break up is given in profit and loss account.
3. Additional Information required to be disclosed as per clause 3,4C and 4D of part II of Schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956
4. The value of Imports on CIF basis - Nil
5 Expenditure in foreign currency
6. Sundry Creditors includes Rs Nil ( Previous year Rs Nil) due to small scale industrial undertakings to the extent such parties have been identified from the available information.
7. The Balance Abstract and Company General Business Profile is given separate Annexure
8. The Cash Flow Statement is also given separate Annexure