-the company is located in Bijnor in UP. Its sugar capacity stands at 6,500 tcd and the company is embarking on a major expansion with a new green-field project of 5,500 tcd. In industrial alcohol-ethanol, DSIL records a 30 KL output per day, having commenced production in February 2005
- has an integrated sugar manufacturer, will invest Rs 110 crore to add 5,500 tonne crushed per day (tcpd) capacity at Bahadurpur in Bijnor district in Uttar Pradesh.
- which made a successful IPO in November 2004 raising Rs. 32.50 Crores, has impressed everyone including the Foreign Institutional Investors
- last sugar year (ending September 30, 2005)the company had earned a net profit of Rs. 26.59 Crores, 172% more compared to the net profit earned during the last sugar year.
- Dwarikesh Sugar Industries Limited has appointed Mr. V.S. Banka as Chief Financial officer w.e.f. 7th September, 2007.
- Dwarkesh Sug - Registration with NLDC for generation of Renewable Energy Certificates (REC).
- Shri Vijay S. Banka appointed as Whole Time Director & CFO on their reappointment.
-Ethanol blending move a boon for sugar companies.
-Sugar decontrol: Rangarajan panel recommends lifting curbs.
-Sugar surplus forecast cut at Kingsman as Indian output slides.
-Sugar decontrol: Govt offers sweetener for sugar sector, levy to go.
-Company have decided to commence crushing operations for the season 2014-15 of all the Sugar units of the Company at the earliest.
-Dwarikesh Sugar Industries Ltd has that the Companys rating for Bank facilities of Rs. 599.99 crs. has been upgraded by ICRA from "ICRA B" to "ICRA B+".